League Cup 21/22 - Group F

Going to use the plastic pitch excuse as a reason why we cannot pass or control the ball. But I suspect it is because we have very average players. Not even had a proper shot in goal despite all the possession. This midfield is the stuff of nightmares. Like an ashtray on a motorbike. Lawless has been quite good but no one else has got pass marks so far 🤷‍♂️

Poor stuff so far. Few clear cut chances. O'connor's got to be putting that header away, sees it all the way and sends a tame effort straight at the keeper. Good block soon after at the other end though.

Absolutely baffled at Crawford having got another year. Howling.

Going to use the plastic pitch excuse as a reason why we cannot pass or control the ball. But I suspect it is because we have very average players. Not even had a proper shot in goal despite all the possession. This midfield is the stuff of nightmares. Like an ashtray on a motorbike. Lawless has been quite good but no one else has got pass marks so far [emoji2369]
Was going to say I know Lawless gets a bit of stick on here from Well fans but when he has got on the ball he has looked decent. Problem is he's not been involved much.

Airdrie have done alright so far. Can tell the difference in quality between the teams when it comes to the final ball. Airdrie have got into dangerous areas a few times but haven't had that extra bit to create a good chance for someone.

Can we please tell the players that we have to pass it forward in order to progress? So many attacks that just stop and go back to the keeper.

Also Fuckin hell Crawford. I wasn't expecting much but even this is a new low.