G'Day! Ange's Gap Year Celtic Euro Backpacking Tour 2021/22.

3 hours ago, Grangemouth Bairn said:

Part of me thinks that them winning 20 in a row would be hilarious. The other part thinks it would be awful for our game.

I actually want this because I hold out hope that the currants will be forced to accept their lot as also-ran diddies and finally vote with the rest of the league to push through meaningful change in wealth distribution.

I know, but I can hope. 

I hope Celtic and pundits praise the SPFL for getting them to this standard of winning. Afterall it's usually everyone elses fault when they lose.

Anyway, good result for them.

47 minutes ago, kennie makevin said:

No. That ok with you , you little ray of sunshine ? Won 5-1, just enjoy it, mate (as 'Big Ange' would say).

I’m enjoying it mate, just think you should have a day off from having Celtic consume your life and go support your own team for a wee bit.

Be good for your blood pressure at your age, mate.

From shoehorning his rehearsed joke into his answer, to the delivery and expectant smile, to the tumbleweed silence he is greeted with to his crestfallen face. This is excellent. The real highlight from last night.

4 hours ago, kennie makevin said:

Great result for Celtic. Just shows what can be done in Europe with a manager who knows what he's doing. Rodgers now clearly the best Celtic manager since Stein.

A bit of hot take suggesting beating Bratislava lifts him above a manager who has reached a European final and beaten the likes of Ajax, Juventus, Liverpool etc.

Last night was great but we have a way to go to emulate what we were doing in the early 00’s.

4 hours ago, kennie makevin said:

Great result for Celtic. Just shows what can be done in Europe with a manager who knows what he's doing. Rodgers now clearly the best Celtic manager since Stein.

Martin O’Neill surely ?

He won titles when Rangers were direct competition for Celtic, reached a European final and took some big scalps in Europe.

O’Neill is miles ahead of Rodgers.

17 minutes ago, AJF said:

From shoehorning his rehearsed joke into his answer, to the delivery and expectant smile, to the tumbleweed silence he is greeted with to his crestfallen face. This is excellent. The real highlight from last night.

James Milner Lfc GIF by Liverpool FC

13 hours ago, Bacchus said:

Love the negative posts trying to take the shine off of a 5v1 CL win. Good victory and more millions going into the Celtic war chest

Celtic will make at least 50% more this season from Champions League prize money alone than Hearts made from all income sources last year, and last year Hearts had the highest turnover any Scottish club outside the OF has ever had.

Nobody who cares about Scottish football can see that as a good thing. European money has killed our league and that's why there's negative posts. As a Celtic fan you don't have to agree but surely you understand.