G'Day! Ange's Gap Year Celtic Euro Backpacking Tour 2021/22.

Do Celtic fans not know Kyogo’s last name?

I noticed that instead of the announcer shouting, “KYOGO” and the fans calling back “FURUHASHI” after the goal, which is the way this sort of thing normally works, the stadium PA went with “KY” and the fans said “OGO”. Which is just a bit weird tbh.

Just now, Nightmare said:

Do Celtic fans not know Kyogo’s last name?

I noticed that instead of the announcer shouting, “KYOGO” and the fans calling back “FURUHASHI” after the goal, which is the way this sort of thing normally works, the stadium PA went with “KY” and the fans said “OGO”. Which is just a bit weird tbh.

It is weird....any other fans would have shouted JELLY 

Just now, jagfox said:

Is John Hartson crying?

He completely lost the run of himself at that goal. Fanboy commentary is the new norm but even with that, he should be ushered out immediately. This is a subscription TV service covering the UEFA Champions League FFS. 

Anyway I'm a bit surprised having just tuned in that Atletico really aren't doing what all the other teams that have so easily hounded Celtic did. They are allowing them time enough to pop the ball around. Very odd to see.... 

Final score Celtic 1 Atletico Madrid 8

Celtic to win on aggregate tweets about the #atmosphere

Just now, Bairnardo said:

You can't? 

You can't figure out why a hard of thinking, utterly blinkered ex celtic player covers Celtic games?

Not when they can find ones of a similar nature that are better.

But it’s fine to turn everything any Celtic fan ever says into some crap baiting post to have a go at them.

1 minute ago, Bairnardo said:

You can't? 

You can't figure out why a hard of thinking, utterly blinkered ex celtic player covers Celtic games?

I think the TV and Radio channels covering these matches forget that the majority of viewers/listeners are supporting the opposition.

3 minutes ago, stressball said:

Hartson is a rotten commentator, I genuinely don’t understand how we’ve consistently wound up with him.

It's a puzzle, esp as there is a fair bank of "Celtic minded" commentators out there.

However it still makes me laugh that he gets paid for this drivel.