G'Day! Ange's Gap Year Celtic Euro Backpacking Tour 2021/22.

Just now, Jim McLean's Ghost said:

Ridiculous line up from Brendan.

He has 3 forwards on that are doing nothing to help the midfield which is being completely overrun.

Could easily have been 8 at half time

Yep it was clear within the 1st 10 minutes of the game we were getting overrun and getting caught outnumbered at the back.

The fact we've done nothing to fix this is madness

Ah well. Celtic can’t blame the difference in finances as the game is played on the pitch!!! They should think of selling out their ground every game to close the financial gap etc etc etc

I'm just gonna come out and say it, Callum McGregor is possibly the most overrated Scottish player in recent times. I've yet to see him turn in a first class performance against genuine quality opposition whether that's for club or country in at least 4-5 year. He's a consistent steady eddie who can turn it on against the diddies but goes hiding the moment there's ever any actual quality in a oppositional midfield.

1 minute ago, QoS99 said:

Ah well. Celtic can’t blame the difference in finances as the game is played on the pitch!!! They should think of selling out their ground every game to close the financial gap etc etc etc

The players just need to try harder. 

Just now, Ludo*1 said:

I'm just gonna come out and say it, Callum McGregor is possibly the most overrated Scottish player in recent times. I've yet to see him turn in a first class performance against genuine quality opposition whether that's for club or country in at least 4-5 year. He's a consistent steady eddie who can turn it on against the diddies but goes hiding the moment there's ever any actual quality in a oppositional midfield.

Clearly his idol is Peter Grant given his main contribution is pointing a lot and being waltzed past.

Just now, Ludo*1 said:

I'm just gonna come out and say it, Callum McGregor is possibly the most overrated Scottish player in recent times. I've yet to see him turn in a first class performance against genuine quality opposition whether that's for club or country in at least 4-5 year. He's a consistent steady eddie who can turn it on against the diddies but goes hiding the moment there's ever any actual quality in an oppositional midfield.

Tbf, there’s a reason he’s played his entire career (apart from a short loan spell at Notts County) in Scotland and it’s not because he’s a brilliant player.

2 minutes ago, DavieCFC said:

Yep it was clear within the 1st 10 minutes of the game we were getting overrun and getting caught outnumbered at the back.

The fact we've done nothing to fix this is madness

The cl money is all that matters tbf.