G'Day! Ange's Gap Year Celtic Euro Backpacking Tour 2021/22.

2 minutes ago, Ya Bezzer! said:

Bottom of the league Como won 3-2 at Atalanta last week.

I know cos I had bloody money on Atalanta.

They seem to have gone backwards from last season and lost players to transfers and long term injuries.

They were telling us Dortmund had regressed too, might be an opportunity to get your money back 😂

6 minutes ago, Thistle_do_nicely said:

I may be going senile (or tbh care less and less about the champions/europa league) but i cant remember the other two. Hrhm.

Bayern Munich and Real Madrid that dished out the other pumpings?

Edit: ah wait, something coming to me. Neymar vs. Ralston, one of them was Barcelona at Parkhead? I think Neymar won that duel imo

PSG was the other paddlin'? I think it rings a bell, Cavani scored an absolute peach of a header?

Screenshot_20241001_225406_Google.jpg

Screenshot_20241001_225422_Chrome.jpg

4 minutes ago, jamamafegan said:

Foundry 🥲

Lovely.

It is a great pub. Not solely green rotters though. I was in there one Sunday (by myself!) watching Falkirk take on old Rangers, and got a few sly renditions of The Famine Song from local bluenoses for my trouble. Utter vermin.

Edited by Ranaldo Bairn

2 minutes ago, well again said:

Almost as bad as glorifying terrorists but not quite. Why is it such a sore point with Celtic fans? It happened , you cannot deny it.

Pathetic.

Thought better of you as well, but I guess a fan that never spoke out about “you only sing when you’re in chapel” when you got absolutely rinsed is to be expected eh?

No one is denying it, the point is it’s forum policy to not use it as a point scoring exercise.

But here you are.

When have posters glorified terrorism?

Edited by stressball

Just now, stressball said:

I think the joke was from the way you worded your post your first team might NOT be Talbot 😂

My first team is talbot but I like Rangers has well hard to choose between the 2  i like both for reasons 1 personal and 2nd well I watched them and liked the players at the time . And like most people u r allowed to like has many teams has u want unless I am wrong but both my teams mean something to me . But now  when celtic fans think they own the world ie we will beat everyone laugh at rangers when they got beat 7-1 by Liverpool that's hard to take till tonight cause what is it they say karma cause what goes around comes around and celtic fans need to learn Europe is just not for them unfortunately 

4 minutes ago, allyg1977 said:

My first team is talbot but I like Rangers has well hard to choose between the 2  i like both for reasons 1 personal and 2nd well I watched them and liked the players at the time . And like most people u r allowed to like has many teams has u want unless I am wrong but both my teams mean something to me . But now  when celtic fans think they own the world ie we will beat everyone laugh at rangers when they got beat 7-1 by Liverpool that's hard to take till tonight cause what is it they say karma cause what goes around comes around and celtic fans need to learn Europe is just not for them unfortunately 

“I am a rangers fan”

6 minutes ago, allyg1977 said:

We have been skelped 7-1 before in Europe, it seems you took the Liverpool one just a wee bit too personally.

Seth Meyers Bit GIF by Late Night with Seth Meyers

Either way it’s ok to say you are a Rangers fan 

Edited by Jinky67

Absolutely fantastic stuff, P+B is at its peak when one of the OF take a total horsing on a European night.

Only downside is when the other cheek try to get in on it like the world's most unwanted gate-crasher.

https://www.theguardian.com/football/2024/oct/01/borussia-dortmund-celtic-champions-league-match-report

"The Champions League has a habit of inflicting these inglorious episodes on Celtic. It is difficult to shake the notion that this big fish will always drown when removed from its small domestic pond. Borussia Dortmund toyed with their visitors in a match that was over as a contest long before the half-time whistle blew. The Germans have won two out of two in this new format. They will have aspirations of equalling last season’s memorable tournament run, albeit with far sterner tests than this ahead. This was akin to a Grand Master playing an orangutan at chess. Men against Bhoys."