Time to go Steve Clarke

3 minutes ago, BingMcCrosby said:

See if you actually have a look for yourself instead of writing what you think others want to hear. You will see I've not replied to one of his posts on here for a long long time not one, so im not sure why you think im keeping anything going.

Im absolutely not to blame for a guy talking to himself for 20 pages, so you can wind your neck in.

you're never to blame are you? and you're never wrong either. You kicked this whole thing off today accusing me of having two accounts. Now most of the posters on PnB hate me and I'm sure they don't hate you so frankly you must be well off the mark if they're taking my side.

Edited by 2426255

Just now, AndyDD said:

... I think it would be madness to empty Steve Clarke now. Days before a massive game, for crying out loud. 

This thread should probably be allowed to slide away into the depths of P&B hell, at least unless we don't win on Friday. 

Yes, I know that this comment is somewhat self-defeating, because it keeps the thread going. But I'll not be back in this particular farce after this and would strongly advise others to do the same. 

Absolute red neck stuff. 

In fairness andy you say it would be madness to sack Steve Clarke now. But nobody has said anything remotely like this.

Have a look back over the thread and see if anyone has said anything remotely like they want Steve Clarke to be sacked recently. I've not done it myself but I think you would be trawling back for some time. If you can find anyone saying anything like that recently I would be very very surprised.

The thread was created and discussed mainly directly after the euros.

4 minutes ago, BingMcCrosby said:

In fairness andy you say it would be madness to sack Steve Clarke now. But nobody has said anything remotely like this.

Have a look back over the thread and see if anyone has said anything remotely like they want Steve Clarke to be sacked recently. I've not done it myself but I think you would be trawling back for some time. If you can find anyone saying anything like that recently I would be very very surprised.

The thread was created and discussed mainly directly after the euros.

Yes, it was a knee jerk reaction which is why the whole thread is shite. It was never a critique of Steve Clarke. You were just pissed off that your hopes didn't bear out at the tournament and someone had to pay. Steve Clarke. 

Edited by 2426255

On 23/06/2021 at 09:08, BingMcCrosby said:

Overall performances and results have been poor.

We managed to get to this tournament by an excellent draw with serbia. A game we should have won in the 90mins. That along with the England game is our only good performances under Clarke.

Hes produced some good performances when our backs to the wall. But thats it. He's unable to win games at home, we always look like the away team.

He got us to a tournament for the first time in 23 years, but we were not good. 2 home games and 0 points, its unforgivable.

Hes already made a terrible start to the next qualifying. Its time we parted ways, hes never going to be a good manager for us.

Last night as Souness says was dark ages stuff. Also the wrong team and tactics. 

But the worst thing of all was the reluctance to change things. We were on top in spells for the first half. Croatia started to control the game and we left the players out there to rot. Rather than freshen things up and get back at them. 

The changes were to litte to late and now were out. Arguably the worst team in the tournament.

Yes turkey and North Macedonia lost all 3 games, but neither played a home game. And we played 2. 

Nothing against the guy, I want every scotland manager to succeed. But its been poor overall. It really has.

Strachan when we went deserved to go, but he had the team playing better than this. Were going nowhere.

Get it roon ye

18 minutes ago, Binos said:

Best Scotland manager since Berti Vogts

Christ, imagine if somebody had told you in 2004 that Berti would technically be our best performing manager for at least fifteen years.

Might have believed it after that Faeroe Islands game, now I think of it.

Im more than happy to admit I got it wrong.

Its a brilliant run of results for us and there's obviously no chance of clarke going anywhere. 

Hes changed the team and personnel and brought in some younger players. Also shown a bit more flexibility with his tactics. And most importantly got results.

22 minutes ago, BingMcCrosby said:

Were all scotland fans and want the best for the team eh.

Get it round you Bing. take your medicine you wee shit. You might want to toss this thread in the trash, if not I'm happy to keep dredging it back up. 😂 

Edited by 2426255

30 minutes ago, 2426255 said:

Get it round you Bing. take your medicine you wee shit.

Nice.

Do you actually believe that Bing is gutted that there's been an upturn in form and that we're now well placed?

It would be a strange Scottish football fan who put their stance on a forum above the fortunes of the national team.

9 minutes ago, Monkey Tennis said:

Nice.

Do you actually believe that Bing is gutted that there's been an upturn in form and that we're now well placed?

It would be a strange Scottish football fan who put their stance on a forum above the fortunes of the national team.

nah, it's more a reaction to his daft knee jerk reaction thread after the Euros and also his dirty attempts to worm away from what he said at the beginning of the thread which sticks in the throat a little so yeah it's with great pleasure I get to pull him up on this shit. 😂 I'm sure he is happy we won tonight, but let's face it bing is a dafty.

Edited by 2426255