Euro 2020 Final - England vs Italy

smpar

We are watching on BBC as Matterface is a c**t. However if (hopefully when) they are getting pumped it’ll be onto ITV tout de suite to listen to matterface and Dixon greeting and see Ian Wright absolutely inconsolable. 

3 minutes ago, 19QOS19 said:
7 minutes ago, SANTAN said:
This may be misogynistic but your bird cant know "too much" about football, measured interest and occasionally viewing is nice but imagine your bird pulling you up on a football take mid match and correcting you. 

Don't see the issue tbh. My Mrs is probably into football more than me and we've had plenty of decent discussions about the sport. I think it's definitely a misogynistic take.

3 minutes ago, Cptn Hooch said:

May be? Very much misogynistic

It was a joke. Of course I don't have a bird. 

I did go out with a celtc fan once and watched a game where celtc pumped Rangers, killed my soul. 

Just now, djchapsticks said:

ITV turning the anthem down so you can't hear the booing

Yeah, did they actually do that?? I was first impressed with the no booing, but the i realized you couldn't hear anything but the music, not the players either like you usually can (when it's Italy)