Scotland v Moldova

Theres things to like, but this is really poor opposition here. I want to see McTominay in the midfield beside Gilmour though. At this moment we are a bit lightweight in there out of possession. Gilmour would benefit higely from a bit more steel in there and McTominay is a confident passer too, and strong runner from the middle of the park.

As others have said, moments of slackness going unpunished here and a lack of the ruthless edge that was glaringly missing at the top level in summer.

Think Christie and Mcginn have been poor, most of our best chances have come from turning Moldova over rather than breaking the down. I still think we could dish out a hammering but obviously the longer it goes without a second goal the more nervous it gets. 

I am at Hampden and it is like watching paint dry. Like a draw would be a good result. 

So labored in the build up. Did I mention that Patterson was no better than SODS. That will come as a surprise to most Rangers fans and many other Scotland.fans 🤷‍♂️

13 minutes ago, sergie's no1 fan said:

That's the thing he is very young and it's only his what 3rd or 4th cap?

We need to cut these young ones a bit of slack. O'Donnell's days at right back are numbered so it's only fair we give young Paterson a chance to claim the position. Him and young Ramsey at Aberdeen look to have great potential.

You do read some absolute rubbish on here at times. It would still be 0-0 without Patterson. Yes he has made mistakes tonight but who doesn’t as a young player? I love the fact he is taking risks by taking players on and every game is a learning curve. He has also been brilliant for Rangers when he has played. Folk just love moaning 😂

Just now, welldaft said:

I am at Hampden and it is like watching paint dry. Like a draw would be a good result. 

So labored in the build up. Did I mention that Patterson was no better than SODS. That will come as a surprise to most Rangers fans and many other Scotland.fans 🤷‍♂️

I think Patterson has been pretty good. Literally made the goal

4 hours ago, ATLIS said:

Is it just me that thinks Adams does f**k all but run about all game? Dykes provides so much more than he does, and with an actual striker next to him like Nisbet we'd be so much better off

I'd like to publicly deny the rumours that I am Steve Clarke

Probably not a popular view, but we have one of the best groups of players we've had for a decade or two potentially, but even against far lower ranked opponents we still don't look a great team.

Massive bright spot first half was Gilmour for me. In possession of the ball he's dynamite. We have nothing like him and neither do a lot of others. Splitting lines for fun. Out of possession he still has a lot of learning to do, but hopefully that's what he gets from his loan.

Patterson was fairly poor, other than the goal. But he's still a teenager and has hardly kicked a ball this season.

Christie and McGinn have been mostly anonymous, couple of little moments.

Nisbet has linked the play well at times. He's looked more than just a goalscorer. Has been the better of the two strikers for me.

1 minute ago, Ludo*1 said:

It needs to be said again, but McCoist instead of Provan or Walker makes any game infinitely more watchable. Best decision Sky have made in a long time.

Do not mention those two individuals again. Thank you.