Scotland v Moldova

Aye, Douglas is like one of those special position players or whatever the fuck they're called in American Football.  Great at free-kicks but you don't want him playing in the actual game.

Just bought my tickets, really looking forward to a game at Hampden, with a busy crowd, on a Saturday! A rarity indeed.

Not a lot of availability left on the ticket site, so would hope that extra sections will get opened up. What kind of crowd do folks think we are looking at?

Wee stab at the squad, not expecting many shocks, maybe we’ll see a few new faces if we get drop outs though, Doig in for Robertson seems fairly pragmatic if he’s unavailable.

McLaughlin, Gordon, Kelly

Patterson, O’Donnell, Doig, Taylor, Tierney, Hanley, Hendry, Cooper, McKenna

McTominay, Gilmour, McGregor, McGinn, McLean, Turnbull, Armstrong, Christie, Fraser, Forrest

Adams, Dykes, McBurnie, Nisbet

That gives us 24, we may take a couple of other players as it’s a triple header, Fleck and Gallagher the likely candidates, although Lewis Ferguson wouldn’t shock or upset me. 

12 hours ago, Les Cabbage said:

Wee stab at the squad, not expecting many shocks, maybe we’ll see a few new faces if we get drop outs though, Doig in for Robertson seems fairly pragmatic if he’s unavailable.

McLaughlin, Gordon, Kelly

Patterson, O’Donnell, Doig, Taylor, Tierney, Hanley, Hendry, Cooper, McKenna

McTominay, Gilmour, McGregor, McGinn, McLean, Turnbull, Armstrong, Christie, Fraser, Forrest

Adams, Dykes, McBurnie, Nisbet

That gives us 24, we may take a couple of other players as it’s a triple header, Fleck and Gallagher the likely candidates, although Lewis Ferguson wouldn’t shock or upset me. 

Will be an interesting one to see what he does with players that haven't featured much so far in the season. Marshall,Mcburnie,patterson etc. Have the 2 young celtic guys maybe made a push in the last couple of weeks? (Ralston & Welsh). If Robertson doesnt make it would he switch to a back 4? An intriguing few games ahead! 

I think Clarke likes Ferguson (I remember him singling Ferguson out for unprovoked praise before) and I wouldn't be overly surprised to see him in either - him or Fleck to join Gilmour, McGregor and McLean.

McCrorie's another who might have a shot if Hendry gets bombed out (I have no idea if he will). Obligatory mentions for Kerr and Souttar for that spot too.

Hopefully we stick with Patterson even if he's barely kicked a ball all season.

Ralston or Ramsay have to be in ahead of Patterson. 

Welsh should definitely be in the squad. We’re crying out for proper CB’s. Especially young ones. 

f**k knows what we do with the goalie situation. 

20 hours ago, kykudi said:

Ralston or Ramsay have to be in ahead of Patterson. 

Welsh should definitely be in the squad. We’re crying out for proper CB’s. Especially young ones. 

f**k knows what we do with the goalie situation. 

Zander Clark should be in the squad. 

22 hours ago, PauloPerth said:

You’re seriously touting Anthony Ralston for a Scotland cap?!

Genuinely, one of the worst right backs I’ve ever seen at St Johnstone.

He clearly shouldn’t be called up, but I’ve seen Shaun Rooney looking like an absolute haddy with Dunfermline - things can change.