English Premier League 2021/22 Season

Pogba has been brilliant. The shit hair cut makes it even better. 

Leeds definitely going to be the same as last year in the sense they'll batter some diddies then get slapped by the big boys. Someone should go and kick Bielsa's shitey wee bucket over btw. 

10 minutes ago, accies1874 said:
11 minutes ago, jagfox BLM said:
5-1 each half wasn't it?

Yip. Definitely a coincidence IMO.

Twice as good as the Barclays imo...

4 minutes ago, Grangemouth Bairn said:

Imagine bringing on 2 subs that cost £110m - surely they must win something soon despite OGS being their manager ??

Tbf OGS is doing much better than Mourinho.

He's been getting much more stick than Arteta who has made Arsenal worse than they were under "Dick" Emery.

1 minute ago, Bishop Briggs said:

Tbf OGS is doing much better than Mourinho.

He's been getting much more stick than Arteta who has made Arsenal worse than they were under "Dick" Emery.

I think Mourinho was past his best at Man Utd but still won a domestic and continental trophy. As for OGS the money he’s spent and not to win anything isn’t great. I don’t rate him as a manager. But I appreciate he’s popular because he comes across like a nice bloke.

47 minutes ago, raith_94 said:

Burnley win + Duffy to be booked is 15/1 on PP...

Decent odds. Tarkowski scored in the second minute following a corner. It seems that Duffy had an immediate impact.

Potter needs to replace White quickly. I would have thought he would have better back-up than the hapless Duffy.

1 hour ago, jagfox BLM said:

In other news Shane Duffy starts for Brighton. He'll be fine in this Farmer's league...

Haha came on to post the same thing.

If anyone can dispel the myth of all players in the EPL being elite, top tier players its him.

Being generous, you could argue he might be fine against a team like Burnley that are going to load the box and dont offer much of anything in behind. But its being generous.