English Premier League 2021/22 Season

I see the Best League in the World's new VAR policy amounts to 'let's pretend it doesn't exist'. The Burnley goal not being disallowed for the blatant foul by Tarkowski at the start of his run is ridiculous. 

2 minutes ago, Grangemouth Bairn said:

I’m assuming he didn’t start supporting Arsenal last week and also assuming his dad didn’t take him to Highbury every week as a child !!

so ever foreign fan is a Glory Hunter ? As is ever supporter of the ugly sisters who's postcode is anything other than G ?

9 minutes ago, Grangemouth Bairn said:

Yes, and I’m sure there are clubs and other good causes in his own country that would be glad of even a fraction of the money.

We could argue the morality of that, but I can't be bothered. The intention of the sponsorship was to increase visitors to the country and the money they spend would improve life in Rwanda. I'd say he could've chosen a better vehicle to do that than football, but there y'ar and he's entitled to his opinion.

1 hour ago, Bairnardo said:
1 hour ago, Meldrew said:
so ever foreign fan is a Glory Hunter ? As is ever supporter of the ugly sisters who's postcode is anything other than G ?

Almost exclusively yes

the #1 tenet of the ''diddy team'' supporter.