English Premier League 2021/22 Season

Fucking outstanding to a man, it's only a matter of time before people appreciate what good players the like of Pinnock, Henry and Mbuemo etc are. 

Away with work at the moment but really looking forward to getting to a game when I'm back. 

4 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

The auld boys tears there emoji7.pngemoji7.pngemoji7.png

EPL is a bag of w**k really but thats tremendous

I've only been going to Brentford games for a few years, but fucking hell the fans who have been with them for a while have taken a kicking over the years, that'll have meant the world to them. 

So, do crowds really make a difference? I recorded every EPL game last season. I think I watched four or five of them in real time. The rest I watched via Sky’s 1 minute at a time fast forward. I would “watch” a game in less than 15 minutes.

Brentford tonight I watched every minute of it, and was proper grinning for most of it. Great stuff, and yes, Brentford starry start might well fade, but tonight, it was just brilliant.

13 minutes ago, Deanburn Dave said:

Arsenal face Chelsea and Manchester City in their next 2 league games. With the state of the Gunners defence I can only see played 3 lost 3.

And the negative goal difference could be into double figures. Chambers is not a right-back but Arteta selects him ahead of Bellerin.

It's hard to see Arteta lasting much longer. Last season was awful and this was yet another inept performance. It looks like he's lost the dressing room already.