English Premier League 2021/22 Season

1 hour ago, LondonHMFC said:

General response is that most would be happy to see him go. Are GSB going to release a £30 million asset, whilst having to pay off his contract? Absolutely no chance. He won't play tonight, but I imagine will be in the team on Sunday to face Leicester.

The Met have confirmed they won't be taking action, but I believe the RSPCA can look to do something.  

He has said it was a one off incident, but that cat looks distressed when held up, it knows what is coming. Horrendous. 

At least get the cat taken off the p***k ASAP

2 hours ago, LondonHMFC said:

General response is that most would be happy to see him go. Are GSB going to release a £30 million asset, whilst having to pay off his contract? Absolutely no chance. He won't play tonight, but I imagine will be in the team on Sunday to face Leicester.

The Met have confirmed they won't be taking action, but I believe the RSPCA can look to do something.  

He has said it was a one off incident, but that cat looks distressed when held up, it knows what is coming. Horrendous. 

A one-off incident, what when he drop kicked it or when his kid dropped it in the counter for him to whack it? I hope the RSPCA can prosecute him and at least ban him from owning any pets.

West Ham have only just signed him, so agree with you, can't see them doing anything other than publicly condemn him for his actions.

Ryan Fraser has been getting superb game time under Eddie Howe. He has potentially benefitted from the Mason Greenwood situation which has forced Manchester Utd to keep Jesse Lingard in their squad not to mention his own hard work.

Also another start for Scott McTominay. I believe that will put him ahead of Cristiano Ronaldo for minutes played this season for Man Utd in the Premier League.

Edited by 2426255

1 minute ago, Mark Connolly said:

Great point from Crouch there that, given the time managers now seem to spend at clubs, players feel that if they don't get on with them (e.g dropped), they can just down tools and wait for the next one

I feel that point has been made a million times before.

52 minutes ago, Comrie said:

Zouma straight in the side, honestly nothing surprises me about football anymore. Licence to be a shitebag too often.

I wonder if putting him out there to get the shit from the crowd might be part of his punishment tbh. Booed by (I think) the West Ham fans every time he touches the ball.

44 minutes ago, Mark Connolly said:

Great point from Crouch there that, given the time managers now seem to spend at clubs, players feel that if they don't get on with them (e.g dropped), they can just down tools and wait for the next one

The problem with strategy is that you will get found out eventually. Comical Alli tried it with Jose Mourinho and Nuno Espirito Santo but Antonio Conte sussed him and got rid pronto.

Hoddle's barbed comment on Alli's appearance seems to have got under his skin. Lampard may have had word too because he has a new haircut tonight.