English Premier League 2021/22 Season

21 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:
23 minutes ago, 2426255 said:
I recently made a very similar point to [mention=68117]Bairnardo[/mention]and[mention=67780]eez-eh[/mention] 
Hopefully they listened. 

There isnt anyone on this site who cares what you post m9.

6 minutes ago, eez-eh said:

Becoming this obsessed with other posters is I think an indication that the troll has trolled themselves.

Sad 2 c.

oh dear.  🤭

Good finish by Jota but Leicester's defence is awful again, especially at set pieces.

Rodgers has benched Soyuncu tonight and brought in Ndidi in his place. He obviously does not trust Vestergaard.

Tielemans, Barnes and Iheanacho have been benched too after the Forest thumping.

Has Rodgers lost the plot and/or the dressing room?

Martinelli being sent off for Arsenal. Apparently they have had 4 reds in 2022 and only 6 games 🤣

Quite unusual in that he got both his yellow cards at the same time, he pushed the Wolves player then bodychecked another a few seconds later. 

Edited by Jambomo

3 minutes ago, Virtual Insanity said:

What's the rules on Martinelli's red card? Seems unfair to give a second yellow for a foul you probably wouldn't have committed if you'd known you were on a yellow?

I was wondering that but I don’t know. I guess if you commit two bad enough challenges then it must be in the rules.

Martinelli being sent off for Arsenal. Apparently they have had 4 reds in 2022 and only 6 games [emoji1787]
Quite unusual in that he got both his yellow cards at the same time, he pushed the Wolves player then bodychecked another a few seconds later. 

Martinelli was stupid. Obviously the ref was thinking i will go back and retrospectively give a yellow for the push. Then he committed an offence right at the back of it, which was also worthy of a yellow card. To give yellows for both, it was harsh. But probably by the letter of the law, the right decision. Their disciplinary record under Arteta has been brutal.

24 minutes ago, buchan30 said:

To give yellows for both, it was harsh.

Why harsh? 15.2 says "An opponent who unfairly distracts or impedes the thrower (including moving closer than 2 m (2 yds) to the place where the throw-in is to be taken) is cautioned for unsporting behaviour" - you can't be letting players get away with pushing someone taking a throw-in.

It's not the refs fault if the player doing so is ignorant of the laws and decides to stop a promising attack a few second later. Harsh would be stopping the play before the second yellow to give the first one, whilst Wolves were on the attack.

4 hours ago, cameron2000 said:

I’d suggest you have not seen Leicester much the past 3 months if you think he’s having a “shocker of a season”

He's English so Bish will attack him at every opportunity. I mean, he's been smirking!