English Premier League 2021/22 Season

2 hours ago, 19QOS19 said:

I don't find one sided games enjoyable. I expect City could have scored more if they wanted (going by the stats). I don't find football games entertaining that are one side pummeling another.

Give me a competitive game every single day of the week.

I dunno for me it does depend, by your logic you wouldn't enjoy watching prime Barcelona or pretty much any of the worlds best era teams because they're so much better than the opposition. 

8 minutes ago, SANTAN said:

I dunno for me it does depend, by your logic you wouldn't enjoy watching prime Barcelona or pretty much any of the worlds best era teams because they're so much better than the opposition. 

I understand where you are coming from but generally speaking Champions League is quite shite until after the group stages are finished with then the real competition begins. 

I don't watch many top league games for that reason. But in all honesty it would bore me. Barca were great to watch but I only watched them against sides who would compete (Champions League effectively). Prime Barcelona Vs a shite Real Betis wouldn't be a game I'd tune in to.

The season QoS absolutely walked L1 was good in the beginning but by the end of the season I was bored. It wasn't a case of 'will we win?', it was 'by how many?'. That genuinely bores me.

16 minutes ago, 19QOS19 said:

I don't watch many top league games for that reason. But in all honesty it would bore me. Barca were great to watch but I only watched them against sides who would compete (Champions League effectively). Prime Barcelona Vs a shite Real Betis wouldn't be a game I'd tune in to.

The season QoS absolutely walked L1 was good in the beginning but by the end of the season I was bored. It wasn't a case of 'will we win?', it was 'by how many?'. That genuinely bores me.

Yeah I do get that. Generally if I wasn't interested in the teams I would prefer two teams going at it, like I do actually agree with you to an extent I just do like seeing a top team like City dismantle a former top team, probably wouldn't have enjoyed it as much if it was against Southampton or something. 

5 hours ago, Bishop Briggs said:

That's the going rate for an England international in the EPL. There's no way that Grealish is worth the £100 million that City paid. Similarly, Kane is not worth more than £125 million either but Levy turned down a crazy over for him. If Southgate had not called White up for the Euros, the fee would have been much lower.

If White hadn't been called up, there wouldn't be any fee as he'd still be at Brighton 

1 hour ago, Grangemouth Bairn said:

Klopp just couldn’t work out how to break Chelsea down there. Poor management.

Operation Give The Ball To Salah doesn't work as well as it used to.

1 hour ago, Bishop Briggs said:

Some real old fashioned shitebaggery from Chelsea, especially Azpilcueta, in this half.  

1 hour ago, Iminavest said:

Shithousery the Italians would be proud of from Chelsea here.

So is the correct term shitebaggery or shithousery? The public need to know.

Just seen a replay of the referee watching the VAR. It is a still image with the ball hitting James' arm. He hasn't even watched a proper replay of the incident. 

What was the point in going to the screen? 

When will referees have to explain their decisions? 

1 minute ago, Theroadlesstravelled said:

Arteta is pretty honking but from today’s starting XI Wenger signed 5 of them and Arteta 2.

It’s not his team.

OK but for how long can they keep saying "it's not my team".  Arsenal as a club are a shambles, but they have players that are good enough for them to at least compete for the Europa League so the buck has to stop somewhere