Inverness vs Raith Rovers

2 minutes ago, Michael W said:

How many games on a row now is that we've failed to beat them? Must be 20 or something. 

Today makes 23, I believe. Nope, wrong, it’s 22 years now…

Edited by TxRover

Tough to take, really, but we were never likely to take anything from this one, particularly when you think we were without our best defender (Musonda), midfielder (Spencer) and forward (Vaughan). 

Acquitted ourselves well enough, and could've been different if the referee had sent off Ridgers as I still think he should have, but we'll need to find a more cohesive attacking strategy if we're to do anything against Aberdeen or Dunfermline in the next couple. 

Murder. Deserved to get beat. Tactics were so negative, asked to get beat and were duly taken up on the offer. 

Early doors but 5 points behind ICT already. Could be a long season… 

Also, anyone else think Tumilty looks off? Either unfit or carrying a knock or attitude? Playing like a shall of his self, especially last 10 mins he was like a statue. 

1 minute ago, Raith Against The Machine said:

Tough to take, really, but we were never likely to take anything from this one, particularly when you think we were without our best defender (Musonda), midfielder (Spencer) and forward (Vaughan). 

Acquitted ourselves well enough, and could've been different if the referee had sent off Ridgers as I still think he should have, but we'll need to find a more cohesive attacking strategy if we're to do anything against Aberdeen or Dunfermline in the next couple. 

I think your being too kind.

I get the absence of players, but the shape, the game management I don't think was right. Only one team looked like scoring, and it wasn't us. 

We got what we deserved.

In the style of Shaughan McGuigan 

Am I surprised at the result? - No

Do we need a tall striker? - Yes

Will we beat Dunfermline in two weeks time? - Possibly

Overall the result is to be expected up there, we do really need to bring in a tall striker of some sort. Midfield weren't creating much and it needs a reshuffle. 

Playing Aberdeen next week isn't exactly great, potentially going into the pars game without a win in 3 is not looking good at all. JMcG needs to be on that phone looking for a loan player ASAP

5 minutes ago, Ding Dang Doo said:

Not much more to say other than that was absolutely brutal and we got exactly what we deserved. Would love McGlynn to explain what the hell his tactics were today.

I wanted Varian on, but I wanted him on with Poplatnik, not instead of. Our game was going long anyway we might as well of tried to pose a problem.