Dundee United v Sevco 7 August 2021

Tbf he’s a free transfer from an awful Sheff Utd team - what did you expect ??
Agree he is fucking murder though.
Haha, yeah. I did wonder when Rangers fans were going on about his signing. It's not like we have recent history of a Premier League jobber coming up here and being murder Polis. [emoji1787]

He's a massive downgrade on pretty much all of Rangers current CM's.

Rangers do have a bit of a problem there though. Their best CM by a margin is 36? Next best likely to have plenty of suitors.

Id be amazed if they didn't go after McCann from St Johnstone. Thought they were excellent on Thursday against Galatasaray and he was the best player on the park either side.

1 minute ago, gaz5 said:

Haha, yeah. I did wonder when Rangers fans were going on about his signing. It's not like we have recent history of a Premier League jobber coming up here and being murder Polis. emoji1787.png

He's a massive downgrade on pretty much all of Rangers current CM's.

Rangers do have a bit of a problem there though. Their best CM by a margin is 36? Next best likely to have plenty of suitors.

Id be amazed if they didn't go after McCann from St Johnstone. Thought they were excellent on Thursday against Galatasaray and he was the best player on the park either side.

I'd take McCann. Kind of a Jack type player. Probably next summer as he will only have only one year on his contract then.

16 minutes ago, TheJTS98 said:

Never seen Fuchs before. He's been very impressive. Good positioning and very tidy.

I think Clarke's doing ok. Not managed a product yet, but taking up good positions, always available, and a constant nuisance.

O.K., Tam

2 minutes ago, TheJTS98 said:

I stand by I'm vertically aligned with my verbalisation.use of language. Your aural skills will be interrogated by my legal team. You'll be hearing from my lawyers.

Guest TheJTS98
4 minutes ago, Merkland Red said:

The goal seems ominous.

Only so long you can keep up that pace against Rangers and if you do don't get the goal then it gives you little to hang on to.

Here, @Jacksgranda

Since we're picking on language. I do don't think it's fair to ignore this one.