Dundee United v Sevco 7 August 2021

1 minute ago, gaz5 said:

On a serious note, Rangers look like a team high on their own hype so far this season.

Nothing so dangerous as hubris in football.

I think that can be a lazy accusation to make. We’ve not been at the races but I don’t think you can level that accusation at a team who never let their effort drop closing out a league title that was won in March.

Shite, aye. Overconfident, I don’t think so.

2 minutes ago, AJF said:

I think that can be a lazy accusation to make. We’ve not been at the races but I don’t think you can level that accusation at a team who never let their effort drop closing out a league title that was won in March.

I don’t understand why Gerrard didn’t strengthen the squad. He’s only brought in squad players and not brought in anyone that’s a first team player. Also, rotating the goalkeeper is arrogant.

I make it based on the fact you're doing things now you didn't do last season.

For example, I just watched Ryan Kent not 5 minutes ago, when he was beyond the fullback, wait for him to catch up so he could beat him again and fail to do so, killing your attack, then try a trick when he had a simple pass to Tavernier on the right.

Or when you have an opportunity to shoot, messing around with it rather than just shoot.

And with the exception of Davis everyone on your team taking too many touches and trying things that aren't on that you didn't do last season.

Id argue its easy to say it's a lazy accusation when you're partisan, if you genuinely don't see it.

It's indulgent, IMO.

21 minutes ago, Salt n Vinegar said:

Can't help but think this forum would be a lot more realistic if everyone whose bets get gubbed posted them up too! 😳

I'd need a sub section for my own.

2 minutes ago, Grangemouth Bairn said:

I don’t understand why Gerrard didn’t strengthen the squad. He’s only brought in squad players and not brought in anyone that’s a first team player. Also, rotating the goalkeeper is arrogant.

Finances hit hard by the coronavirus,  loans from directors to see us through so no strengthening. 

Resting a 39yr old player from playing twice week is sensible, not arrogant. 

United outplayed us and that's that, they deserve their 3 points.

2 minutes ago, Grangemouth Bairn said:

Rotating the keeper is arrogant? When you have 2 of the best keepers in the league it’s not arrogant at all.

4 minutes ago, gaz5 said:

I make it based on the fact you're doing things now you didn't do last season.

For example, I just watched Ryan Kent not 5 minutes ago, when he was beyond the fullback, wait for him to catch up so he could beat him again and fail to do so, killing your attack, then try a trick when he had a simple pass to Tavernier on the right.

Or when you have an opportunity to shoot, messing around with it rather than just shoot.

And with the exception of Davis everyone on your team taking too many touches and trying things that aren't on that you didn't do last season.

Id argue its easy to say it's a lazy accusation when you're partisan, if you genuinely don't see it.

It's indulgent, IMO.

"You"

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂