Dundee United v Sevco 7 August 2021

Dundee United defended for their lives there, lovely stuff.  I'd forgotten what it was like to watch them drop points, and thought right until the end that they'd at least equalise. It's also very nice not to be on the other end of one of these results for 24 hours at least. 

It'll be a different ball game with fans back this season, not quite going down the 'covidball' route but away games like this will be much trickier. 

What a performance. Mulgrew, Edwards are Fuchs all immense, and Jamie Robson had without doubt his best ever game for us. The great thing is not so much the result, but how the players and manager responded to last week's shambles. There's hope for us yet.

9 minutes ago, kingjoey said:

That was excellent from United today. Different performance from United today from the one I watched last Sunday. We have a title race.

Aberdeen and United? 

3 minutes ago, Sarto Mutiny said:

What a performance. Mulgrew, Edwards are Fuchs all immense, and Jamie Robson had without doubt his best ever game for us. The great thing is not so much the result, but how the players and manager responded to last week's shambles. There's hope for us yet.

Definitely his best game for us. The amount of interceptions he done and tackles was outstanding. Goal to top it off too and you seen at the end how much effort he put into it. 

If Jamie does go in this window that's a cracking memory to leave with. 

18 minutes ago, kingjoey said:

That’s the kind of result that would have happened quite a few times last season with Rangers away from home, if fans had been in the ground.

I said something similar after the opening game of last season when we blootered you 0-1.  You had a period of ascendancy but failed to score and my speculation was that  your fans would have made a difference.