Raith Rovers vs Dunfermline Athletic

3 minutes ago, Raithie said:

Aye I don't think folk are getting the reference somehow. 

Something an Aberdeen fan posted at the weekend im sure. Still. Inverness thistle or caley. Whatever. Back to the highland league. Be gone!! 😂 (mostly because we can’t fucking beat them.) 

24 minutes ago, Finlay21 said:

See technology getting pushed on at Thistle on cashless systems , 50/50 tickets and even food kiosks are going to be card only very soon 

Scunnering. I'm only mid 30s and it would piss me off having to use card for something like a cup of tea at £1. Wonder if our half time draw tickets will come back "in person" or still be done online

9 minutes ago, Wardy said:

Get back to the Highland league. f**k off. 😂

7 minutes ago, Dysart said:

Daft little ground? At least the stands are fully covered. Don't suppose the cretin is old enough to remember Caley or Thistle in the HL.

^^^

Iain Davidson levels of lash-out furious rage 

1 minute ago, sophia said:

^^^

Iain Davidson levels of lash-out furious rage 

That’s 2 now that’s failed to see the smiling crying emoji which clearly shows my tongue was firmly in cheek. But if it makes you feel entitled on a football forum then bash on. Fucking hell. 😂

1 minute ago, Wardy said:

That’s 2 now that’s failed to see the smiling crying emoji which clearly shows my tongue was firmly in cheek. But if it makes you feel entitled on a football forum then bash on. Fucking hell. 😂

Take the L and move on m8.

6 minutes ago, Thereisalight.. said:

Scunnering. I'm only mid 30s and it would piss me off having to use card for something like a cup of tea at £1. Wonder if our half time draw tickets will come back "in person" or still be done online

Our half time draw should recommence at next home game with usual ticket sellers accepting cash 

2 minutes ago, Wardy said:

Ach, I was just having some fun and at my age emoji communication is not anywhere near my primary medium, in fact it leaves me in the dark.

From the club's Twitter account before the floodlights came on and the game started.

RRFC Official

@RaithRovers

There is a local power failure and, as a result, kick off will be delayed.

We will update when we can.

13 minutes ago, Thereisalight.. said:

Scunnering. I'm only mid 30s and it would piss me off having to use card for something like a cup of tea at £1. 

I don't get this. You hold your card next to a device for about 2 seconds & a quid comes out of your bank account. No one's asking people to sign up for some dodgy 1980s, 50% apr store card with monthly charges.