Next Livi Admin on the cards

Beggars belief. Late accounts for Livingston Football Club Ltd and when they do eventually post accounts they choose to not submit profit and loss statement, now as stricking off notice from companies house for the Company Oppco 6 Ltd that owns Livingston FC. Can someone come on here and tell me what the Fecks going on down there. 

1 minute ago, Mr. Alli said:

I think it's chlamydia, nothing too serious and a bout of antibiotics should clear it up for you. 

^^^ girlfriend is confused having just received a cryptic post about Livingstone FC’s finances.

wouldnt this be the main company account for the club?

https://find-and-update.company-information.service.gov.uk/company/SC142420/filing-history

i think for example Thistle Weir for our youth teams is its own company on companies house, so maybe this is for something other than the actual "club" itself, idk.

45 minutes ago, Thistle_do_nicely said:

wouldnt this be the main company account for the club?

https://find-and-update.company-information.service.gov.uk/company/SC142420/filing-history

i think for example Thistle Weir for our youth teams is its own company on companies house, so maybe this is for something other than the actual "club" itself, idk.

Look under the main company and then the people with significant control tab and you will see that Oppco 6 Ltd own the club. 

Don’t think it’s right for people to be making light of these potential financial problems for Livi, after all I think I’m right in saying that the last Premiership club to go into administration didn’t recover and the club ended up being liquidated out of existence.

Do you really want that to happen again? And to Livingston of all clubs?

Happy Bob Marley GIF