Best type of posts on Pie and Bovril

Most posts on the photographic history of Scottish football thread, the chess thread, the Twitter thread is full of gems, quality gloating in real time when Celtic or Rangers lose matches they expect to win, contributions to the most tinpot thing in Scottish football and the banter years threads, virtually everything by HIbeeJibee, seeing where folk have been in the random matches you're going to thread...

I wish I had the willpower to stay out of the politics forum. The ignore function is very useful though I wish it was a block. But there's more than enough on here to have me coming back a couple of times a day.

I quite like the @ICTChris posts on strange current events asking whether any P&Bers have done such and such.

Don’t mind the puns. Generally like anything funny.

Having first signed up here in 2005, it’s interesting to see the change in online posting habits and what is and isn’t acceptable over time.

Obviously there’s the football, and this is a good site to find out what’s happening at all the various clubs or with the national team.

1 minute ago, coprolite said:

A well punctuated and grammatically sound paragraph will cause me a moment of mild pleasure. 

That or a deft and imaginative insult. 

Your brother has three teeth and sits in a bus shelter all day playing a harmonica.

He also wears Crocs and Kappa.

6 minutes ago, Barry Ferguson's Hat said:

I've made some genuinely outstanding posts on this forum which often fly above the heads of the vast majority of people.

Seriously, go on to my profile and browse through my back-catalogue. I once got a PM from a very prominent poster calling them 'inspired'.

Fortunately all the right people do notice them.