Insulate Britain

11 minutes ago, Scotty Tunbridge said:

Them and others coming to a Glasgow near you soon.

I imagine Scots will be even quicker to treat them like the Londoners above when they start this during COP26.

Discuss.

Don’t agree with them blocking an ambulance but the ‘Londoners’ doing the removing looked liked yobs.

Didn't see this thread. Had posted below in the c***s on the Road thread as they most definitely are.

Seeing blue light ambulances being stopped from reaching hospital with a patient by these "insulate Britain" fuckwits and the paramedic crew physically trying to drag the c***s off the road while other motorists scream at them to let the ambulance through is simply shocking. As one of the paramedics dragged a guy off the road two woman in their 60s dived under the wheels of the front line of vehicles. How any human being can think that's acceptable no matter what the cause is disturbing in the extreme.

Sent from my SM-A750FN using Tapatalk

9 minutes ago, Billy Jean King said:

Didn't see this thread. Had posted below in the c***s on the Road thread as they most definitely are.

Seeing blue light ambulances being stopped from reaching hospital with a patient by these "insulate Britain" fuckwits and the paramedic crew physically trying to drag the c***s off the road while other motorists scream at them to let the ambulance through is simply shocking. As one of the paramedics dragged a guy off the road two woman in their 60s dived under the wheels of the front line of vehicles. How any human being can think that's acceptable no matter what the cause is disturbing in the extreme.

They should be forced to return their replacement hips.

Conviced that these type of groups are Special Branch psyops when they do fucking stupid shit like this that the only possible outcome is turning the public mood against them.

XR blocked a private airfield last week, which is a step in the right direction at least.

1 hour ago, Granny Danger said:

Don’t agree with them blocking an ambulance but the ‘Londoners’ doing the removing looked liked yobs.

What exactly was it about the way they looked that made you think they “looked liked (sic) yobs?”  Or was it their actions that made you  think that?

I've been thinking for a long time about what I'll do when these chumps inevitably block me going somewhere during Cop26. Drawing up all sorts of exciting scenarios in my head.

In reality however I am a shitebag who actively avoids any form of confrontation. So I will sit quietly in the car and wait for them to be moved on.

They really come across as a dreadful group of individuals. Fundamentally the idea of making homes, especially social housing, more water and wind tight. Warmer and more environmentally friendly is absolutely something I'd support. But blocking ambulances and folk trying to get to work is making me want to rip the insulation from my own walls just to prove a point.

I will be actively avoiding Glasgow during this, thankfully my work have literally told everyone bar a couple of volunteers who are going in just to physically print and post stuff that they can work at home during COP26.

Like Jan above I am a shitebag, However I wouldn’t second guess delivering a sweet chin music to one of these c***s if they tried to block me anywhere.

Edited by Scotty Tunbridge