Raith Rovers v Ayr United

3 hours ago, D'Jaffo said:

Yes in the summer.

Looking for a manager in the middle of the season is a nightmare unless there is an outstanding candidate already unemployed.

John Hughes.....

Took a shower of shite Ross County from marooned at the bottom to 10th in 5 months to keep them up

John Hughes.....
Took a shower of shite Ross County from marooned at the bottom to 10th in 5 months to keep them up
Did the same at the Rover.....oh, no, sorry, my mistake. Shit the bed, fell out with everyone, couldnt be arsed and displayed Peter Grant levels of delusion and arrogance as we crashed out of the league. Out of touch dinosaur.

1 hour ago, Been going too long said:

I think he worked back really well 2nd half and agree Lang was outstanding but didn’t have much to do first half, his goal was sublime as well so I think he just shaded it

Glad to hear you boys are taking to oor Tam. A nicer lad would be hard to meet and his professionalism is mental. Will run through a brick wall for the cause. Look after him fur us...we'll have him back wan day

1 hour ago, CALDERON said:

To be fair, you thought Varian was on the bench for show, so won't hold my breath here.

I wasn't the only one, but please explain the connection between Varian surprisingly being on the bench and McGlynn having favourite players, which has often been said. Or like certain others do you just sneer at whatever I post...?

Edited by Raith_Raver

Just now, Been going too long said:

He is a gem mate  and no worries 

Your gaffer will have a hard decision tae make when your skipper fit again...Tam will be in a Scotland squad one day

2 minutes ago, JBJ said:

Your gaffer will have a hard decision tae make when your skipper fit again...Tam will be in a Scotland squad one day

He will mate and he will be delighted to make that decision, Lang will be a n important player for us this season, been seamless transition last couple of games 

6 minutes ago, Been going too long said:

He will mate and he will be delighted to make that decision, Lang will be a n important player for us this season, been seamless transition last couple of games 

3rd generation footballer...grandad played way Newcastle....dad wisnae bad either apparently

I'd imagine the source is McKay going out on loan and getting limited game time. Tbh, I don't think McKay is the standard we need to reach the next level. I'd love for him to prove me wrong, but I think he's a limited centre half for our level. He benefits from a willingness to play at right back but it is clear he's not in an optimal position. We should be building around Lang and Musonda in the long term. 

49 minutes ago, Brashy's Boots said:

Did the same at the Rover.....oh, no, sorry, my mistake. Shit the bed, fell out with everyone, couldnt be arsed and displayed Peter Grant levels of delusion and arrogance as we crashed out of the league. Out of touch dinosaur.

You had a team of utter shitebags.

Your board appointed Locke and gave him two transfer windows. With the maestro swapping Vaughan for an overweight and done Ryan Stevenson.

Both of these were bigger factors than Yogi.

Yogi has proven he wasn't the issue with his spell at County. 

Your board appointed Locke and gave him two transfer windows. With the maestro swapping Vaughan for an overweight and done Ryan Stevenson.
Righto. You'll know best.

1 minute ago, Brashy's Boots said:

Righto. You'll know best.

With respect, I'm not the one who gets foaming at the mouth at the mere mention of John Hughes. 

It actually worked out great for us as you retained shitebags like Barr the following season when we pipped you to the League One title.

Really good 3 points. First half was excellent. Second half was dreadful. Spencer is our most important midfielder (maybe even player?) for our system, so was always going to be a big loss. But also, and I hate to be negative or too harsh, but it was like playing with 10 men. BRS is way off it. 

With respect, I'm not the one who gets foaming at the mouth at the mere mention of John Hughes. 
It actually worked out great for us as you retained shitebags like Barr the following season when we pipped you to the League One title.
With equal respect, neither am I. I hope you appoint him.

9 minutes ago, Trogdor said:

Worked out even better for us tbh.  Set the chain of events in place that brought Mcglynn back in to undo the mess that Locke, Hughes and Smith made.  

Edited by CALDERON

14 minutes ago, Trogdor said:

I'm not sure, Yogi's spell with County 'proves' anything. Yogi may have inherited a flaming pile of shit with us, but all he did was pour petrol on it. His decisions, team selections and tactics throughout his spell were disastrous.