Normal Island

Do the proceeds from this go to charity or to the parents themselves?

Either way, the whole thing being borne purely out of their unionist ideals and need to convey their ultra flag-shagging mindset, the photo opportunity thing is just fucking bizarre. A truly unique and fucked up fanbase.

4 hours ago, Florentine_Pogen said:

In 1918, the German Army established its principal headquarters in Spa, and from there the delegates set out for the French lines to meet Marshal Foch and to sue for peace in the consultations leading up to the Armistice which ended the First World War.[7]

220px-Spa_Neubois_1918_occupation_Allemande.jpg Kaiser Wilhelm II and his staff at Villa du Neubois in Spa in 1918

During World War I, Spa operated as an important German convalescent hospital town between 1914 and 1917. The general headquarters of Kaiser Wilhelm II was, in 1918, the last place where he resided before his abdication due to the German surrender. In July 1920, the town hosted the Spa Conference, a meeting of the Supreme Council. German delegates were invited to this to discuss war reparations.

That means his title should be "Hauptmann Tom"?

30 minutes ago, effeffsee_the2nd said:

Looks awfy like a bus shelter to me?  are normal bus shelters designated for specific faiths? does anyone even know?

That lee Rigby event with a lassie singing rangers songs in a social club is a new level of grim

If we start having religious discrimination in the allocation of bus shelters, does that mean that atheists like me have to stand out in the p!ssing rain? I'll be demanding compo for that!

On 21/11/2023 at 08:05, Ziggy Sobotka said:

Gutted I spent all my money on Poppymas, because I've none left for Lee Rigby fest.

Anyone got any spares ?

20231121_080141.thumb.jpg.75f048cf79959dcee1a4530138991747.jpg

This has done me, it's like a tapas restaurant getting the McCann's to do an advert.

"Food so good you canny leave"

1 hour ago, ICTChris said:

Top 3 most iconic religious places of worship. 

1. Bristol Airport bus shelter 

2. Dome of the rock

3. Brihadeeswara Temple, India

Edited by bennett