Normal Island

2 minutes ago, Sergeant Wilson said:

It belonged to Allan Russell's family, but I never seen him there, which shows you how easy it is to go missing. They sold up a couple of years ago. I bet you got the steak in El Chapo right across the road, it's excellent. I get a pork chop in there and it's always incredible.

Anyway, this won't find him, has any one asked the ex-pats, there's loads of them, someone's bound to have seen him?

Nope, it was called La Fortuna the place me, and potentially this poor missing boy, went. 

Just now, Bairnardo said:

Nope, it was called La Fortuna the place me, and potentially this poor missing boy, went. 

I know that as well, brilliant, you can get a seat outside and you can see in the kitchen. It's my sister an brother in law's favourite. They know the island well, they spend about 12 weeks there ever year. I'll give them a ring and see what they think.

7 minutes ago, Sergeant Wilson said:

I know that as well, brilliant, you can get a seat outside and you can see in the kitchen. It's my sister an brother in law's favourite. They know the island well, they spend about 12 weeks there ever year. I'll give them a ring and see what they think.

Tam's at the golf and she "can't be bothered with my shite just now".

Back to the drawing board.

11 minutes ago, Sergeant Wilson said:

I know that as well, brilliant, you can get a seat outside and you can see in the kitchen. It's my sister a brother in law's favourite. They know the island well, they spend about 12 weeks there ever year. I'll give them a ring and see what they think.

Get them to check their garage. That’s where we found our cat when she didn’t come in. Our garage, not your sister’s. I mean that’s where the cat was, not that your sister should check our garage, she should check her own, in Tenerife.

Just now, coprolite said:

Get them to check their garage. That’s where we found our cat when she didn’t come in. Our garage, not your sister’s. I mean that’s where the cat was, not that your sister should check our garage, she should check her own, in Tenerife.

I'll give it a couple of hours, if you don't mind.

1 minute ago, Sergeant Wilson said:

I'll give it a couple of hours, if you don't mind.

Yeah, he’ll probably come in when he’s hungry. If he’s been on the eccies that could be a while.

7 minutes ago, coprolite said:

Next time the cat is lost, just play his favourite music on megaphones to draw him out.

1 hour ago, bennett said:

GQnpNZUWcAEdA2A?format=jpg&name=900x900

I like how people are shutting that down as if it's any more ridiculous than being stuck on a cactus, guaranteed if that was some professional facebook Maw suggesting it they'd all be giving it the "good idea babe x"

40 minutes ago, Richey Edwards said:

What if Rishi Sunak took him hostage and won't release him unless everycunt votes Tory?

Labour +300

1 hour ago, Empty It said:

I like how people are shutting that down as if it's any more ridiculous than being stuck on a cactus, guaranteed if that was some professional facebook Maw suggesting it they'd all be giving it the "good idea babe x"

If he had a cactus and a machete he might be able to access some water. He must be a bit dehydrated by now.

Has the "the wee c***s taken a bad trip and is down a mountain ridge deed, and a saying to future prison bills saved" option be rolled out?

Or is itndef Moroccans?!

I don't have a twitter account so can't read replies but if I'm bored later I'll have a look at Facebook.

Edited by RH33