Normal Island

3 hours ago, Empty It said:

Where do they find these absolute losers that are "royal commentators" the news and radio are absolutely full of these freaks just now, one was on BBC Radio Scotland going on about how Harry will be begging for money when she was meant to be talking about jug ears cancer.

You can add "royal well-wishers" to that list as well. Especially the freaks who stand in the pishing rain outside Balmoral on Christmas Day to catch a glimpse of some rich arsehole.

Big story on STV website:

Members of the public are being urged to use an umbrella to protect themselves from dive bombing seagulls.

New guidance issued by NatureScot has urged employers and property owners to provide suitable Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) to mitigate against seagull attacks.

😂 Can't be long until the guidance includes the 'danger to life' warning.

1 hour ago, A Diamond For Me said:

Utterly, utterly weird people you'd cross the road to avoid.

Now now, without these invaluable contributors to public understanding how would we ever know where certain folk buy their clothes or how often they have worn them.

4 hours ago, Empty It said:

Where do they find these absolute losers that are "royal commentators" the news and radio are absolutely full of these freaks just now, one was on BBC Radio Scotland going on about how Harry will be begging for money when she was meant to be talking about jug ears cancer.

Govan 

8 hours ago, Empty It said:

The worst in a very competitive field must be the utter cùnt that calls herself Lady Colin Campbell (she was called Georgia Ziade).

She was married to him for 9 months in 1974 and has kept his name since then, a waste of oxygen that pontificates on all things royal. 

1 hour ago, eindhovendee said:

The worst in a very competitive field must be the utter cùnt that calls herself Lady Colin Campbell (she was called Georgia Ziade).

She was married to him for 9 months in 1974 and has kept his name since then, a waste of oxygen that pontificates on all things royal. 

She's a complete cuntress. I remember her going out to bat for nonce Andrew on some talk show by pedantically pointing out that he wasn't technically a paedophile because the word paedophile means people who are attracted to prepubescent children apparently.

10 hours ago, Empty It said:

Royal losers you say!?

Being a Scottish football forum we should really mention this guy and all the other staunch oddballs who walk amongst us. 

E3f5SFlWYAIlG1l.jpeg

7 hours ago, Dan Steele said:

Big story on STV website:

Members of the public are being urged to use an umbrella to protect themselves from dive bombing seagulls.

New guidance issued by NatureScot has urged employers and property owners to provide suitable Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) to mitigate against seagull attacks.

😂 Can't be long until the guidance includes the 'danger to life' warning.

Pickelhaubes (spiked helmets) are the answer.

They're due a comeback

1 hour ago, Blootoon87 said:

She's a complete cuntress. I remember her going out to bat for nonce Andrew on some talk show by pedantically pointing out that he wasn't technically a paedophile because the word paedophile means people who are attracted to prepubescent children apparently.

It’s up there with ‘The 3rd victim actually survived, so he’s not a “serial killer” ‘’  in terms of being technically correct but ignoring the broader point

NB I’m not suggesting Prince Andrew is a serial killer.

He most probably isn’t but it wouldn’t really surprise anybody 

Edited by topcat(The most tip top)

1 hour ago, Blootoon87 said:

That was in an interview with Dan Wooton. Imagine doing an interview with him and coming out looking like the bigger c**t.

Anyway, Prince Andrew is an ephebophile rather than a paedophile, but to avoid confusion, I just call him a nonce

3 hours ago, Mark Connolly said:

Anyway, Prince Andrew is an ephebophile rather than a paedophile, but to avoid confusion, I just call him a nonce

Let's not be too hasty to rule anything out, maybe he's just not been caught yet.

11 hours ago, Mark Connolly said:

That was in an interview with Dan Wooton. Imagine doing an interview with him and coming out looking like the bigger c**t.

This is a Scottish football forum,stott rather than nonce surely

5 minutes ago, A Diamond For Me said:

Just think, if this was the 18th century there would be earnest poems in neo-classical metres pasted as bill posters on every street in London, called things like "AN ODE on the Enlarg'd Prostate of the KING. By a Gentleman."

I think you'll find Rees-Mogg has put quill to parchment on that very subject and will publish it as soon as the pounce has dried the ink.

1 hour ago, A Diamond For Me said:

Just think, if this was the 18th century there would be earnest poems in neo-classical metres pasted as bill posters on every street in London, called things like "AN ODE on the Enlarg'd Prostate of the KING. By a Gentleman."

Or the tabloid version: 

There once was a monarch called Chucky

Who couldn’t be said to be lucky 

He had sausage fingers

And something up his ringer

Was found by the quacks to have gone fucky 

1 hour ago, Dan Steele said:

I think you'll find Rees-Mogg has put quill to parchment on that very subject and will publish it as soon as the pounce has dried the ink.

Greenied for this reference to a product I used to use prior to CAD beciming a thing in architect's offices.