Normal Island

7 hours ago, Zen Archer (Raconteur) said:

Is this on Ticketmaster?

Tickets only by verification of a large donation being sent directly to their JustGiving page. They're afraid if they sold via TicketMaster that they'd end up on resale sites, as there are all sorts of dirty grifting b*****ds out there who would happily profit from  a wrong 'uns death, don't you know?

38 minutes ago, Richey Edwards said:

Get John Hughes to commentate on it.

Even Yogi would struggle to pass that cvnt off as a 'Guid, hoanest laddie" in commentary without pishing himself laughing just as the coffins being lowered into the ground/rolled off to the crematorium incinerator.

58 minutes ago, 'WellDel said:

Even Yogi would struggle to pass that cvnt off as a 'Guid, hoanest laddie" in commentary without pishing himself laughing just as the coffins being lowered into the ground/rolled off to the crematorium incinerator.

That's him awa', shree and shree, 6 feet under.  He's being buried in the proper manner.

12 hours ago, Ned Nederlander said:

A registered Child Minder:

I've seen a version of that last sentence being used a few times now. It's mental that folk are so publicly willing to admit to being racist.

I don't think they're clever enough for it to be an attempt to normalise the admission, but it probably does speak to the echo chamber they find themselves in that they think it's fine to be thought of as racist. 

1 hour ago, accies1874 said:

I've seen a version of that last sentence being used a few times now. It's mental that folk are so publicly willing to admit to being racist.

I don't think they're clever enough for it to be an attempt to normalise the admission, but it probably does speak to the echo chamber they find themselves in that they think it's fine to be thought of as racist. 

As Free West said, I've killed 29 people, if that makes me a murderer, so be it.

1 hour ago, Bert Raccoon said:

I stay a 15 minute walk from all my grandparents. Fair enough they're all buried but it's handy for visiting them 

My grandfather is also half an hour up the road at Balgay Cemetery.

Handy for a surprise visit.

In an ideal world I’d like to stay an hour away from everyone.*

I’d still want a supermarket and restaurants a five minute walk away of course.

* open goal