Normal Island

On 18/08/2024 at 00:01, southernrover said:

Also, it turns out the kid from Molly Mae/Tommy's relationship is called... Bambi.

I for one welcome whatever asteroid is destined to turn us all to dust.

It could be worse. Dad is a Fury, it might've been Thumper.

On 18/08/2024 at 21:17, scottsdad said:

As my dear departed dad, an ex-copper, said, if you ended up in court it's because you're guilty.

He clearly had more faith in his colleagues than he ought to have had.

1 hour ago, Lofarl said:

Visit Paisley!

The dead eyes of the guy in the cyan top, watching his shop get turned over by jakes yet again. Furious lad in the hoodie just passing by, but is thoroughly sick of this shit.

Actually quite heartwarming to see folk willing to get involved with something just to defend other people.

A judge in Manchester has deferred sentencing on a 12 year old boy who admitted taking part in disorder outside a hotel housing asylum seekers in Newton Heath as his mother has gone on holiday to Ibiza.  THe boy was accompanied to court by his uncle but the judge said

One day before the hearing we find out the mum has gone on holiday and is not with her son who played a greater part in the recent civil disorder than any adult or child I've seen coming through these courts.

"...I will require a full explanation from mum on her decision to go on holiday one day before her 12-year-old son comes to court facing a potential custodial sentence.

"This is a serious situation, it has now deteriorated in my view because of the actions of the mother. She is on notice, I will be challenging her about this decision."

Addressing the boy directly, the judge told him: "Boys like you need their mums in their lives. I need your mum here."

What chance have kids got with parents like that, f**king hell.

5 minutes ago, ICTChris said:

A judge in Manchester has deferred sentencing on a 12 year old boy who admitted taking part in disorder outside a hotel housing asylum seekers in Newton Heath as his mother has gone on holiday to Ibiza.  THe boy was accompanied to court by his uncle but the judge said

What chance have kids got with parents like that, f**king hell.

Obviously not an ideal situation but the judge strikes me as a self important bawbag.

The boy appeared at court with a responsible adult. That is all that should matter to the court

Lengthy custodial sentence incoming.....oh and note to hubby, she just plead guilty, she is a CONVICTED racist not "the exact opposite" as you bizarrely claim. Hopefully he gets binned too.

BBC News - https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/live/c5y8x2nnwx7t
Wife of Tory councillor pleads guilty after calling for attacks on asylum seekers - BBC News

5 minutes ago, Billy Jean King said:

Lengthy custodial sentence incoming.....oh and note to hubby, she just plead guilty, she is a CONVICTED racist not "the exact opposite" as you bizarrely claim. Hopefully he gets binned too.

Wife of Tory councillor pleads guilty after calling for attacks on asylum seekers - BBC News

He says his wife feels the "Tory" tag is unfair, a follower of Nigel no doubt..

2 hours ago, Wile E Coyote said:

Obviously not an ideal situation but the judge strikes me as a self important bawbag.

The boy appeared at court with a responsible adult. That is all that should matter to the court

A 12 year old charged with a serious crime should be accompanied to court by his parent or legal guardian, unless there is some sort of extraordinary set of circumstances that prevents them from doing so.  

5 minutes ago, ICTChris said:

A 12 year old charged with a serious crime should be accompanied to court by his parent or legal guardian, unless there is some sort of extraordinary set of circumstances that prevents them from doing so.  

Like a prebooked Club18-30 foam party at Manumission?

3 hours ago, Wile E Coyote said:

This is a 12 year old boy. His parents(s) should be there with him. The judge is right to call out this stupid woman for going away her holidays when her boy is in such trouble. Zero love and zero care being shown to him from his mum which is probably a massive contributing factor to why the boy is in such bother. Society has a responsibility to point out where these people are going wrong with the consequences affecting everyone.

Edited by jimbaxters

1 hour ago, Barry Ferguson's Hat said:

Ibiza looks class tbf.

About £17 for a Vodka and Coke while two folk shag on a stage and Judge Jules plays in the background. It's no for me really 

4 hours ago, Billy Jean King said:

She was quite happy to be known as a racist when she thought The Turner Diaries was taking place.

1 hour ago, Bert Raccoon said:

About £17 for a Vodka and Coke while two folk shag on a stage and Judge Jules plays in the background. It's no for me really 

Cheaper in Benidorm and nae Judge Jules, though loads of gammony Nigels.

Maybe go for Largs instead

Edited by WullieBroonIsGod