Normal Island

3 hours ago, BFTD said:

Took me a few seconds of confusion to realise they mean "white people will be in the minority in Britain".

Why on Earth would anyone give a f**k what colour skin the people living on this island will have in the future. The youngsters will probably have worked out how to dye their skin blue by then anyway.

Wode.

I'm surprised the Cro-Magnon Sevco arseholes haven't cottoned onto it yet.

Asking about ethnicity is on the census so it obviously matters to the Scottish Government even if it doesn't matter to people on here. Maybe we should go down the French route and refuse to count. 

It's 100% going to happen this century but by the time it does everyone will be used to the idea anyway. 

Took me a few seconds of confusion to realise they mean "white people will be in the minority in Britain".
Why on Earth would anyone give a f**k what colour skin the people living on this island will have in the future. The youngsters will probably have worked out how to dye their skin blue by then anyway.

If the popularity of tattoos keeps accelerating at the present rate there won’t be much original skin tone left to compare

2 hours ago, Detournement said:

Asking about ethnicity is on the census so it obviously matters to the Scottish Government even if it doesn't matter to people on here. Maybe we should go down the French route and refuse to count. 

It's 100% going to happen this century but by the time it does everyone will be used to the idea anyway. 

Can you at least reply to a post, to give us a clue about what you are wittering on about. 

Howling at this story from the Inverness Courier about a guy renaming his chip shop in honour of Tyson Fury.

https://www.inverness-courier.co.uk/news/tyson-fury-inspires-inverness-businessman-271985/?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=facebook

Someone needs to get Fury up to get his dinner from there. 

16 hours ago, Florentine_Pogen said:

^^^ None of the local yokels will get the shitty attempted double entendre and no doubt assume it's a king rib supper allusion.

With sauce, of course.................................😲

Those were my thoughts, too. 

42 minutes ago, Sherrif John Bunnell said:

The Tyrannosaurus Rex has been turned woke by the BBC.

44 minutes ago, Sherrif John Bunnell said:

The Tyrannosaurus Rex has been turned woke by the BBC.

What's so woke about it? Shite, apparently 

“Predators tend to just fight all the time and we wanted to show them pooing.”

Howling at this story from the Inverness Courier about a guy renaming his chip shop in honour of Tyson Fury.
https://www.inverness-courier.co.uk/news/tyson-fury-inspires-inverness-businessman-271985/?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=facebook

My local chipper. It's not as good as it was under the previous owners, when it was a lovely chipper, but the name is better than "Westhill Chip Shop".

12 minutes ago, BucksburnDandy said:
On 13/04/2022 at 22:27, ICTChris said:

My local chipper. It's not as good as it was under the previous owners, when it was a lovely chipper, but the name is better than "Westhill Chip Shop".

Greeny for 'chipper'.

10 hours ago, BucksburnDandy said:
On 13/04/2022 at 22:27, ICTChris said:

@PWL chipper baby!