Scotland v Denmark

Scary Bear

Probably the most un-Scottish performance I’ve ever seen from a Scotland side. Never looked in any serious danger against a top side and we imposed our own game on them, playing some really excellent football at times. Such a technically accomplished performance and you feel that this is just the start of things to come.

5 minutes ago, BFTD said:

Wow. Remarkable. Absolutely delighted for them all. Hope they have a memorable night ahead with their man/woman/inanimate object of choice.

The team's improved greatly over the course of this qualifying campaign, and I can't think of a bigger achievement that the national team has managed in my lifetime, considering the points dropped at the start.

My lifetime too, and I can go back to an era when Scotland hammered World Champions , England 3-2 at Wembley in 1967, with Baxter and Law really taking the piss playing keepie uppie in the middle of the pitch. The Souness/Dalgleish era was a bit special too, but this team performance tonight and over these past 6 games, surpassed all of that. Could so easily have been 3-0 too.

What a night, what a team!!!!

Jeez lads.

A brilliant performance and result, the best I've seen in many years.

However, for suggesting someone wasn't great who eventually came good, you get called a c**t, a retard and a p***k. I'm guessing there's been more.

You can always rely on the TA boards.

'Night.

Edited by Monkey Tennis

1 minute ago, Highland Capital said:

The only criticism I can make is that Armstrong should've scored a third and that result certainly wouldn't have been undeserved!

Sometimes you have to hold your hand up and say the defending was brilliant though.  The move was great, nothing wring with Armstrongs finish, just brilliant from the boy Kjaer (if that’s how you spell it).

If we hadn’t won I’d be cursing the fucker though 😂

1st half was probably the best 45 mins ive saw from a scotland side in years..the 2nd half was all about defending and we did that very well and scored a cracking goal on the break..bring on the playoffs if we can repeat tonights performance i honestly think we should fear no-one at hampden.

1 minute ago, Monkey Tennis said:

Jeez lads.

A brilliant performance and result, the best I've seen in many years.

However, for suggesting someone wasn't great who eventually came good, you get called a c**t, a regard and a p***k. I'm guessing there's been more.

You can always rely on the TA boards.

'Night.

The fact you phrase it as wasn’t great but came good instead of just saying you were wrong is petty as f**k.

14 minutes ago, Monkey Tennis said:

Nah, it didn't always stick, he missed chances and could have pressed better.

The gratuitous abuse will get you some greenies though, so congrats on those.

Can't you just be happy for once?

I don't know any striker with 100% conversion rate.

Adams maybe didn't press as much as others but he's keeping energy for attacking and doing what he does best, like that sublime 86 finish.