The Robert Jones Derby, Dumbarton vs Clyde

43 minutes ago, Jack Phillips said:

Interested to see how we will line up tomorrow, hopefully Cuddihy is back and seen on Twitter Ally Love was back at training so that’s good. Would like to see Cunningham and Goodie lead the line.

A'm sure Barry will be back....right back- as Munro and Mortimer canny be trusted there

McGeever and Syvertsen the only 2 out but I still have a feeling this could be about 4-4 tomorrow. After the first game of the season I was confident of taking 12 points from Clyde this season but there's no doubting we've shat the bed recently and I'm not very confident for tomorrow. 

5 minutes ago, Bring Back Paddy Flannery said:

The weather really isn’t looking great at all, 40mph gusts and heavy rain forecast for tomorrow. Just to give the Clyde fans the heids up after the implosion that followed the last postponement at our place.

Has the pitch been verti-drained?

25 minutes ago, Bring Back Paddy Flannery said:

The weather really isn’t looking great at all, 40mph gusts and heavy rain forecast for tomorrow. Just to give the Clyde fans the heids up after the implosion that followed the last postponement at our place.

I’m rooting for the postponement this time around, let it rain baby!

2 hours ago, The Moonster said:

McGeever and Syvertsen the only 2 out but I still have a feeling this could be about 4-4 tomorrow. After the first game of the season I was confident of taking 12 points from Clyde this season but there's no doubting we've shat the bed recently and I'm not very confident for tomorrow. 

Consider me stunned

9 minutes ago, squeezebox-son said:

This bodes well given how we coped away to Peterhead a few weeks ago 🙄

1 minute ago, Bring Back Paddy Flannery said:

My thoughts precisely…

Game could be won at the toss if it's as windy as it sounds. Whoever has the wind in the first-half is at a serious disadvantage unless they go in 2/3 goals up.