Next permanent Rangers manager

Let’s go!  

158 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

40 minutes ago, elvis said:

Probably fucked off because he knows Celtic are going to win the league.For what it's worth I would be going for Robbie Neilson from Hearts think he would be a brilliant appointment For Rangers.

Too scruffy.

On 10/11/2021 at 17:18, Jinky67 said:

Gattuso fits the bill on that score

Angry, racist apologist with a bad case of wee man syndrome

Thought Gattuso got told to cover up his crucifix necklace when at Ibrox? Not sure he was completely enamoured with the place.

2 minutes ago, scoobles said:

Too much green in some Salt n Vinegar, Next

Green? Green? I'll have you know that I shout "take that ya bastirts" when I cut the grass! 

All joking aside, I hope we get someone who can motivate players, not all of whom are, shall we say, top notch, but who has a bit of European experience. Who? Nae idea. 

I have to laugh at the folk who get outraged when players or managers leave, when the fans want them to stay.  This is for them.... 

You will always get "one club" folk. They are rare, and when any d@mn use, should be treasured and valued. However, football is a food chain. In Scotland, Rangers and the other mob are at the top of that food chain and take full advantage of that.  We can hardly complain if English clubs take advantage of the undoubted financial advantage they have.  I seem to remember when Raith Rovers embarrassed Celtic in the Coca-Cola cup final and had an excellent team, it was largely bought out from under the support within about a season.  That's life.  If we end up with a decent manager, good for us, but I bet the supporters of that other club will be raging.  If we appoint an utter balloon, they'll be pissing themselves.... 

No complaints about what's his name (🤔😁) leaving. Next! 

4 hours ago, woolf said:

Slippy has done a “no bad” job (1 trophy 😃) but he will take Villa down.Should’ve hid up here for another season or two because the press down there won’t take the bobby as dry as the cowards up here do!

Gio would be a step up.Hope they sign a huddy though 🤞

3 greenies, for absolute nonsense, oh i forgot, this place has its cock out for Moyes, if that c**t can sit 3rd in the league at anytime, Slippy will be good enough to keep Villa mid table at least

Edited by Meldrew

Eddie Howe will keep Newcastle up.

Stevie G will keep Villa up.

Sadly, as a Newcastle fan, my money is on Stevie G. As to the actual matter of this thread, franky, I couldn’t give a flying fcuk as to who the Rangers 2012 appoint next. I just hope they’re shit at managing a football team.