Next permanent Rangers manager

Let’s go!  

158 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

10 minutes ago, alta-pete said:

Given how spectacularly wrong I've been to date on this topic I'd maybe be better keeping my opinions to myself but reading just now that Jan Wouters has ruled himself out and instead Barry Ferguson and Billy Dods are being touted as assistants should GVB get the job? I know it's only papers filling inches just now but surely either would be a massive step backwards?

And deprive the Nation of Doddsy's brilliantly analytic punditry?

3 hours ago, Meldrew said:

i wonder if they asked him any of those stupid ''what kind of biscuit would you be ?'' questions

oh looks like they did  ''values & ideas aligned with Rangers''

d4c8db88d81c7438209f84e6657060da.jpg

"It is impossible for an orange club to be digested and liquidated," explained expert Neil Doncaster, aged five. "Only the corporate wrapper disappears." Crumbs!

5 hours ago, Meldrew said:

i wonder if they asked him any of those stupid ''what kind of biscuit would you be ?'' questions

oh looks like they did  ''values & ideas aligned with Rangers''

d4c8db88d81c7438209f84e6657060da.jpg

Aye Gio, nothing has changed. We'll do orange shirts, don't worry about tax, still get all the penalties, still challenge every Governing body decision, still take futile legal action, still denying the party tunes...have I missed anything?

It's like you never left.

9 minutes ago, Sergeant Wilson said:

Aye Gio, nothing has changed. We'll do orange shirts, don't worry about tax, still get all the penalties, still challenge every Governing body decision, still take futile legal action, still denying the party tunes...have I missed anything?

there are a few now saying Koeman is the favourite, just him alone and he'll be given a backroom team of staunch ex players who'll do the job for buttons and would still be around if the main man fucked off.

24 minutes ago, Sergeant Wilson said:

...well, apart from it being a different club you'll be joining of course.

8 minutes ago, Merkland Red said:

If it was Derek then that would be some atmosphere for his return to Pittodrie.

Expected him to get a nice applause some day as manager of Hearts or Dundee United.

Especially as he was quoted saying about Aberdeen he " loved the club more than any fan"

Are some of the more sensible Rangers fans wishing their supporters hadn’t been a bigoted mess all these years and would have a bit of a chance with Steve Clarke for this current position.

(Before any of the usual jump in I know Clarke wouldn’t take the job due to the history)

24 minutes ago, Sortmeout said:

Are some of the more sensible Rangers fans wishing their supporters hadn’t been a bigoted mess all these years and would have a bit of a chance with Steve Clarke for this current position.

(Before any of the usual jump in I know Clarke wouldn’t take the job due to the history)

sensible rangers fans ? {and its sevco}

14 hundred of them watched the flight radar website today for an hour

BF992716-2498-40FD-9BA8-3CD66B32E5A6.png

2 hours ago, Sortmeout said:

Thanks for checking on them and for the information.

christian slater heathers GIF

their forums are comedy gold  ''look if Nathan is sold and we add that to Champions League money, our financial worries are over forever''  some of them reckon they're close to a £55 million winfall

Edited by Meldrew