Arbroath vs Raith Rovers

2 minutes ago, CALDERON said:

Il take that.  Arbroath haven't laid a finger on us this season and their best player is about to leave.  Not many teams will make Nouble look dreadful over 2 games, so I'm happy enough.

Still have Nouble 7 more games I think

We were better team by a bit first half. Even and terrible second half 

must be a new record for fouls in a game man. What an annoying little shite ref he was. Embarrassing 

1 minute ago, Brashy's Boots said:
2 minutes ago, basher brash said:
Zanntta been poor for the last few weeks , We have no threat up front and are depending on a bit of brilliance from one of our wide players /midfielders

We're 2nd top. Sit doon.

I’m sitting down it’s only my opinion 

23 minutes ago, Biglichtie74 said:

Nobody cares

Nobody cares about someone who just may have picked up a serious injury?

You need to have a long look at yourself mate with an attitude like that, absolutely honking.

While I obviously hope the injury isn't too serious, it would be nice to ensure he gets a wee rest over the few weeks as he has looked decent this season, and certainly better than we currently have in midfield.

Nobody cares about someone who just may have picked up a serious injury?
You need to have a long look at yourself mate with an attitude like that, absolutely honking.
While I obviously hope the injury isn't too serious, it would be nice to ensure he gets a wee rest over the few weeks as he has looked decent this season, and certainly better than we currently have in midfield.

[emoji23][emoji23] settle

17 minutes ago, lichtie23 said:

Raith looked happy to play for a draw. A win would have taken them top as well 

Yeah no doubt we were set up not to lose. Definitely our most defensive line up this season. 

A bit disappointing I suppose but for my money Arbroath are by far the toughest team in the league to play against so can't be disappointed really. 

Overall, a game low on quality but plenty of effort from both sides. Arbroath definitely looked most likely but we defended well. 

1 minute ago, lichtiekev said:

Raith set up and played for a draw,

I can't believe the ref stopped the game while we were on the break at the end and brought it back for a free kick, could of dealt with it after the game stopped,

And only booked McKenna. The ref was a total fud and massively out his depth 

19 minutes ago, 1320Lichtie said:

Still have Nouble 7 more games I think

We were better team by a bit first half. Even and terrible second half 

must be a new record for fouls in a game man. What an annoying little shite ref he was. Embarrassing 

The amount of diving from Rovers players was embarrassing.

7 minutes ago, lichtiekev said:

Raith set up and played for a draw,

I can't believe the ref stopped the game while we were on the break at the end and brought it back for a free kick, could of dealt with it after the game stopped,

It was 5 us on 3 of them gold had an easy pass inside to Dowds or Nouble, I honestly at that point in my head thought we were going to get a massive chance there and f**k it up then the next thing that wee arsehole stops the game and runs back to give US a free kick 

fucking useless that was huge