Celtic v Hibernian. League Cup final, 19th December

Flybhoy

1 minute ago, Snifter Pee Rot said:

I'll be drinking it in when Sevco take the league and 30m smackers. Mon the Sevco.

Dermot Gallagher just on SSN news saying the Hibs penalty claim wasn’t a penalty and the free kick is typical of a free kick given all the time and if not for the goal no one would be talking about it. And as for it being taken quickly if the referee allows it it’s fair game

So aye drink it in and I’ll be bookmarking this one for May 🤣🤣🤣🤣

image.gif.1e789762abb9867dac1b7c737d9c1ea1.gif

43 minutes ago, Jacksgranda said:

They won, and the first thing one of them did was post on here complaining about not getting a penalty

Strange, as the signal at Hampden is usually crap and is you certainly cant post on forums etc.

Its almost as if they were "not actually at the game"......................................

21 hours ago, Jambomo said:

C’mon Hibs, hope you win this.

26 minutes ago, Snifter Pee Rot said:

I'll be drinking it in when Sevco take the league and 30m smackers. Mon the Sevco.

Jambos wanting hibs to win a cup and now hibees planning or celebrating if rangers win the league. Absolute fuckin losers. 

ECA410DB-90CB-4924-951D-950F050CCEED.png

6 minutes ago, Leith Green said:

Strange, as the signal at Hampden is usually crap and is you certainly cant post on forums etc.

Its almost as if they were "not actually at the game"......................................

Unlike Hibs we have more season ticket holders than tickets allocated so not everyone who wanted to be there could be. So aye it’s a bit of a weak dig tbh 

29 minutes ago, Jinky67 said:

Dermot Gallagher just on SSN news saying the Hibs penalty claim wasn’t a penalty and the free kick is typical of a free kick given all the time and if not for the goal no one would be talking about it. And as for it being taken quickly if the referee allows it it’s fair game

So aye drink it in and I’ll be bookmarking this one for May 🤣🤣🤣🤣

image.gif.1e789762abb9867dac1b7c737d9c1ea1.gif

Ahh, so he's a gobshite then? Thanks for clearing that up.

2 minutes ago, Ulises de la Cruz said:

Ahh, so he's a gobshite then? Thanks for clearing that up.

Pretty sure a full time professional referee with no leanings towards either Celtic or Hibs will give a much more impartial and educated view.

So let’s just accept you got the result you deserved 

59 minutes ago, Drew Brees said:

Yes, I was more aimed at the diddies calling for the introduction of VAR, the diddies that think the ref cheated them. Those diddies. And you can include Gray and McGinn in that list. 

6 minutes ago, Drew Brees said:

Jambos wanting hibs to win a cup and now hibees planning or celebrating if rangers win the league. Absolute fuckin losers. 

Yesterday's cup win seems to have triggered Drew.

9 minutes ago, Drew Brees said:

Never not backed you vs the Rangers but cheats against my club shouldn't prosper so mon the Sevco.  Will have on my oranje scarf on the 2nd.