Celtic v Hearts

Just now, Jinky67 said:

Oh I know that feeling too well with you ignoring my post on the other thread 

#callitout

Quit the personal abusive posts and you'll find that you'll get treated more seriously.

If it turns personal I leave the discussion. 

Was offside right enough. We had one wrongfully disallowed at Tynecastle earlier in the season so i can understand the frustrations. Much the same with when it's our own fans saying it, i never really buy any of the conspiracy patter. I just think we have a shite standard of officiating in Scotland, which absolutely everyone knows. 

We were lucky to win that in the end, especially with the GMS/McKay chance - which was the most GMS thing ever. The game was also a good example of why i can't see us winning the league this season. Our squad is ridiculously thin, the drop off in levels from Kyogo, Jota and our starting defence to their replacements is huge. With the way Ange wants to play, you just can't sustain a full season with only about 13 players capable of playing it. We were absolutely gubbed at the end there, as we have been after the 70 minute mark in most of our games this season. 

1 minute ago, Jinky67 said:

Linesman thinks otherwise and he has a better view than any of us so until I can see what he does I can’t say if it is or isn’t. 

😀 use your eyes, it's offside.

You probably didn't see the missiles or the wee cheating guy diving about. You weren't in line with either. 🙃

anyone who can be fucked, it would be good patter to search jinky’s posts and then quote all the times he’s been outraged over an offside decision despite not having the linesman’s exact view.

i’ll probably greenie it, no promises though 

Just now, Austin McCann said:

😀 use your eyes, it's offside.

You probably didn't see the missiles or the wee cheating guy diving about. You weren't in line with either. 🙃

Might want to check your eyes mate since I referred to those morons in an earlier post 👍

4 minutes ago, G51 said:

anyone who can be fucked, it would be good patter to search jinky’s posts and then quote all the times he’s been outraged over an offside decision despite not having the linesman’s exact view.

i’ll probably greenie it, no promises though 

You said you could prove it, I said if you can showing me the view I’m asking for I’ll happily eat my words, concede the point and say it’s offside. 

Shouldn’t be too difficult for a fella of your talents

And I’m outraged at tons of stuff, I was annoyed at the penalty at the weekend for Aberdeen, I also agreed it was a penalty for Rangers last night so might want to be careful calling out what i see as being a correct decision 😂😉

Edited by Jinky67

10 minutes ago, bennett said:

Quit the personal abusive posts and you'll find that you'll get treated more seriously.

If it turns personal I leave the discussion. 

Not really true though. The truth is your care more about loosing staunch points than doing the right thing

1 minute ago, Jinky67 said:

You said you could prove it, I said if you can showing me the view I’m asking for I’ll happily eat my words, concede the point and say it’s offside. 

Shouldn’t be too difficult for a fella of your talents

You’re effectively saying that any offside call cannot be proven unless we have VAR or we have an angle from exactly the linesman’s point of view… think about that.

5 minutes ago, Fratelli said:

Was offside right enough. We had one wrongfully disallowed at Tynecastle earlier in the season so i can understand the frustrations. Much the same with when it's our own fans saying it, i never really buy any of the conspiracy patter. I just think we have a shite standard of officiating in Scotland, which absolutely everyone knows

We were lucky to win that in the end, especially with the GMS/McKay chance - which was the most GMS thing ever. The game was also a good example of why i can't see us winning the league this season. Our squad is ridiculously thin, the drop off in levels from Kyogo, Jota and our starting defence to their replacements is huge. With the way Ange wants to play, you just can't sustain a full season with only about 13 players capable of playing it. We were absolutely gubbed at the end there, as we have been after the 70 minute mark in most of our games this season. 

Basically some you get and some you don't, celtic got lucky tonight.  Maybe next week they won't be so lucky, that's fitba.