Next Permanent Hibernian Manager

2 hours ago, The Other Foot said:

Robbie Fowler's name being mentioned in the media.

He throws his hat into the ring for everything, a modern day Ossie Ardiles... everyone knows he won't be the next Hibs manager but the media must go through this tedious charade

Edited by Bogbrush1903

5 hours ago, Snifter Pee Rot said:

he's wasting his time at Everton now. 

I'm not really sure that's the case. He's incredibly stable in there, he's adored by the support and he's likely on about £15k a week. 

Edited by Mr. Alli

37 minutes ago, Mr. Alli said:

I'm not really sure that's the case. He's incredibly stable in there, he's adored by the support and he's likely on about £15k a week. 

In addition, as far as I know, Ferguson and his family are settled there and I dont believe for a minute that he wants to come back to Scotland and rekindle all the "drunken Duncan" type headlines etc.

Its never happening.

Twitter was 'trending' with rumours that Duncan Ferguson had left Everton last night but nothing confirmed. I can't see it being true, but even if it were, can't see him joining a Scottish club:

5 minutes ago, Snifter Pee Rot said:

Ross was on 10k, it's about ambition at the end of the day. 

Would hiring Duncan Ferguson be smart?

Chucking an absolute fortune at a guy who's never managed a single club and has shown no desire to manage any club except Everton?

He literally only gets suggested because of who he is.

18 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

Would hiring Duncan Ferguson be smart?

Chucking an absolute fortune at a guy who's never managed a single club and has shown no desire to manage any club except Everton?

He literally only gets suggested because of who he is.

Yeah but, ambition 

Guest Bob Mahelp
11 hours ago, The Other Foot said:

Robbie Fowler's name being mentioned in the media.

I think he's interested in every single job that comes up, no matter who or where. 

I wouldn't opt for Lennon but seems he's highly thought of by Gray. He might get a positive reaction to get us back on track. That's what Lennon does when he comes into a situation and with the form as it is it could be he can steer us out of bother. Stretching a bit here mind.

Edited by Snifter Pee Rot

There has, unsurprisingly, been a lot of interest in the role and speculation in the media regarding the managerial position, and much of this has been wide of the mark.

We have a clear vision for the football club. We want to acquire a manager who has an attacking mentality and is progressive and hungry for the opportunity to build something special here at a big club in Hibs.

Not McInnes then. Or any of the rumoured candidates in all likelihood.

9 minutes ago, Fraser Fyvie said:

There has, unsurprisingly, been a lot of interest in the role and speculation in the media regarding the managerial position, and much of this has been wide of the mark.

We have a clear vision for the football club. We want to acquire a manager who has an attacking mentality and is progressive and hungry for the opportunity to build something special here at a big club in Hibs.

Not McInnes then. Or any of the rumoured candidates in all likelihood.

Has any club ever said anything different?

"We're looking for a dour uninspiring manager who'll grind out 0-0s"

If they had a clear plan for Hibs they would've had a new manager identified before sacking Ross. They're clearly just winging it.

5 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

Has any club ever said anything different?

"We're looking for a dour uninspiring manager who'll grind out 0-0s"

If they had a clear plan for Hibs they would've had a new manager identified before sacking Ross. They're clearly just winging it.

Aye, I was certain that if they were pulling the trigger to get rid of Ross then they had someone lined up to replace him. Going into a cup final without a manager is a huge risk.