Greenock Morton v Billy Dodds is a Gimp

So it wasn't just Gus who should have been shown the door after all....

Humiliation and desperately sad times at Morton right now. The scoreline is almost irrelevant in the bigger scheme of things at the club.

When your defence is crumbling before your eyes, it might be best to take one the the best defenders at the club and put him on the fucking pitch! What has Ledger got to do to get a game? 

ICT got a couple of fluky soft goals but didn't look back as we disintegrated before their eyes and they just kept pushing against a team who had given up

Hynes was having a nightmare on the right hand side and should have been subbed. Then Lithgow decided he should have a nightmare also. Wen we have players fit again he needs dropped

Muirhead just went into hiding and was rightly subbed. If the guy doesn't want to be at the club there is a transfer window coming up. He obviously has an issue with the Morton support. If he wants to shut up the critics start performing on the field instead of indulging in infantile antics!

Far too many players are letting the club down, it was never more obvious than today.

Sad times

19 minutes ago, Colkitto said:

Muirhead just went into hiding and was rightly subbed. If the guy doesn't want to be at the club there is a transfer window coming up. He obviously has an issue with the Morton support. If he wants to shut up the critics start performing on the field instead of indulging in infantile antics!

I don't know what he has been getting up to with your fans but it doesn't really surprise me.

Muirhead went to school with my son and he was a big headed knob then when everything was going well for him, mainly due to his size and build making it easier for him to be successful at that age.

Unfortunately he hasn't much between his ears and appears to retain the arrogance despite being found out as a very  less than average player.

2 hours ago, sophia said:

Super shot and goal from Doran that would have graced even the best football arenas 

Get real it was a fluke!

Sadly after it our defence offered up a few howlers and your blood seeking team took great advantage and demonstrated how they appreciate gifts offer to make up for poor facilities last Tuesday.

Well shafted today, had expected ICT players seeking revenge would be self motivated and so it was.

One positive Andy (let me at them) M will hopefully not get the gig but will obviously be kept on as punishment for not having the decency to resign.

Easily one of the best performances I’ve seen from us in a while. Every time we went up the park I thought we’d score another

Mcalear and Allardice ran the show, the former deserves a run in the team after that display I reckon

Not sure what the penalty was for but I eagerly await the highlights to point out the obvious

Big fan of Kirk Broadfoot getting it up the Morton fans after the first goal too 😂

1 hour ago, Fullerene said:

Yup.  Get them on the bus as soon as possible.  Avoid accusations they got over excited and trashed the dressing room.

And caused 4k worth of improvements.  "Allegedly " could possibly be more?!?

5 minutes ago, Frank conner said:

This thread turned out well! Congrats virginton 😆 

I'm so very glad that you shared that thought as despite my temptation so to do, it would have been remiss of me to add insult to injury.

From such a position of weakness and to so flagrantly traduce the manager who has guided his team to the very top of the table is the type of logic, if there is such a thing, one should expect from a Sun reader.

In terms of the football, there is a swagger in Allardice that catches the eye and Shane Sutherland is proving himself to be a compelling fulcrum.

I feel the stirring of a group that are truly bonding as a coherent team 

1 hour ago, Colkitto said:

Humiliation and desperately sad times at Morton right now. The scoreline is almost irrelevant in the bigger scheme of things at the club.

When your defence is crumbling before your eyes, it might be best to take one the the best defenders at the club and put him on the fucking pitch! What has Ledger got to do to get a game? 

ICT got a couple of fluky soft goals but didn't look back as we disintegrated before their eyes and they just kept pushing against a team who had given up

Hynes was having a nightmare on the right hand side and should have been subbed. Then Lithgow decided he should have a nightmare also. Wen we have players fit again he needs dropped

Far too many players are letting the club down, it was never more obvious than today.

Sad times

For you maybe but for the rest of us this is bordering on Falkirk levels of banter. Enjoy your journey! 

Sad times

Did anyone ever think it was JUST Gus that needed punted? Far more need punted and Gus is the one responsible for keeping proven failures on the wage bill.

Robbie Muirhead also did not go into hiding today. He's not come out of hiding for 4 years or however long (it feels about 14) he has somehow managed to gain employment at this club.

Edited by #Gary

34 minutes ago, Central Belt Caley said:

Easily one of the best performances I’ve seen from us in a while. Every time we went up the park I thought we’d score another

Mcalear and Allardice ran the show, the former deserves a run in the team after that display I reckon

Not sure what the penalty was for but I eagerly await the highlights to point out the obvious

Big fan of Kirk Broadfoot getting it up the Morton fans after the first goal too 😂

I thought our penalty was to even out the one that should have been given a minute earlier. Was convinced Gozie was missing it with that start-stop fannying-about run up.

Need to teach your winger to count. After moaning at the linesman for not getting a foul, he got abuse from the Cowshed, turned to us and held up seven fingers, clearly not able to keep score.

4 minutes ago, AyrshireTon said:

I thought our penalty was to even out the one that should have been given a minute earlier. Was convinced Gozie was missing it with that start-stop fannying-about run up.

Need to teach your winger to count. After moaning at the linesman for not getting a foul, he got abuse from the Cowshed, turned to us and held up seven fingers, clearly not able to keep score.

Good point actually, I initially thought Doran had got away with one with the tackle 

Didn’t see that but they do say footballers aren’t the brightest bunch

Obviously. The Lithgow and Muirhead level shite he gave contracts should also be shown the door in January if any bankrolled West of Scotland League side are stupid enough to take them off our hands.

1 hour ago, Dunning1874 said:

Obviously. The Lithgow and Muirhead level shite he gave contracts should also be shown the door in January if any bankrolled West of Scotland League side are stupid enough to take them off our hands.

I caught Pollok v Campbeltown Pupils today. Pollok won 6-0

There were two Pupils players today who are better footballers than Robbie Muirhead and neither one of them had the cheek to be annoyed at the fans when they slithered their way to the wrong side of six goals.