The Glorious Heart of Midlothian FC v Sevco

2 hours ago, Moomintroll said:

To be fair (kind of) to Walsh, he was fecking awful and rather highly strung towards both teams today, serious wee man energy emanating from him & I have to assume a Supervisor was in attendance.

There's an observer at every Premiership game. Walsh is just shit.

17 minutes ago, Tony Wonder said:

Bit rich to be complaining it took so long for Devlin to be booked considering Arfield booted his way through the game and never got a card.

Well in, Tony.  It's taken a while for the aggrieved Jambos to emerge but congrats on being the first.

I thought we were ok today, Rangers were more clinical, that's what you get with a vastly bigger budget. 

The ref was just what you expect when playing the old firm. A biased shitebag, probably from the usual areas that provide biased shitebags to officiate Scottish football.

49 minutes ago, Dons_1988 said:

I didn’t watch the game, nor have I seen the incident but that still image makes it look a clear handball. 

Which is fair enough. I suppose the purpose of posting the picture was to highlight how I don’t believe that Goldson’s arm is in an unnatural position or attempting to make himself unnaturally bigger, but appreciate people will see it differently.

There was no movement towards the ball, his hand was in that position before the ball was fired at him.

10 minutes ago, The_Kincardine said:

Well in, Tony.  It's taken a while for the aggrieved Jambos to emerge but congrats on being the first.

No particularly aggrieved, thought we played OK and created loads. A suicidal 5 minutes of defending gave us too much to do.

Just think it's rich to be complaining about Devlin taking too long to be booked when players were persistently fouling all afternoon.

10 minutes ago, AJF said:

Which is fair enough. I suppose the purpose of posting the picture was to highlight how I don’t believe that Goldson’s arm is in an unnatural position or attempting to make himself unnaturally bigger, but appreciate people will see it differently.

There was no movement towards the ball, his hand was in that position before the ball was fired at him.

Well like I say I haven’t seen it so not actually opining on the decision. 

But when you posted it I saw the image before I even read your post and thought ‘handball’ then I saw you were using It to demonstrate that it wasn’t handball and I  found that odd. 

8 minutes ago, Dons_1988 said:

Well like I say I haven’t seen it so not actually opining on the decision. 

But when you posted it I saw the image before I even read your post and thought ‘handball’ then I saw you were using It to demonstrate that it wasn’t handball and I  found that odd. 

I was using it to demonstrate I don’t believe Goldson’s arm is in an unnatural position or he is making himself unnaturally bigger. You may disagree, fair enough.

6 hours ago, AJF said:

My question still applies. What decisions has he made that suggests a pro-Rangers bias? Particularly today.

To give a foul, you need to see an incident. What did Walsh see when Morelos dived?

1 hour ago, Snifter Pee Rot said:

Haven't watched the game but I don't think it's possible that The Rangers can even draw a game in Scotland officiated by Nick Walsh. 

It happened just last season m8.

Enjoying Celtic fans melting down claiming Walsh hates them and is pure Rangers mad, just weeks after he missed a blatant handball that won them a Semi Final.

OF fans are a weird breed.

7 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

It happened just last season m8.

Enjoying Celtic fans melting down claiming Walsh hates them and is pure Rangers mad, just weeks after he missed a blatant handball that won them a Semi Final.

OF fans are a weird breed.

Aye, but you see with these cheats they tend to help whatever cheek they are reffing. Walsh would not go against his newco in a Glasgow derby though.