Partick Thistle vs Raith Rovers- 18/12/2021

Yaaaaassssssssssssssssssssssssssss

Thank you, foggy goalscorer whoever you are.

ETA: That's almost as pleasing as the time we didn't lose to Cowdenbeath in the fog in our glorious promotion season because it definitely never happened.

Edited by VictorOnopko

No complaints about the result as Thistle were the better team and deserved the goal but I’ve no idea how it wasn’t abandoned with that fog. However it wasn’t and I’m not going to complain about that as it’d been harsh on Thistle if it’d happened after Berra’s Red. 

Sickener to lose it the way we did, not that we deserved much out of the game.

We knew we were treading water with Spencer being out, but with Varian and Poplatnik being out it meant we couldn't play through the middle or go long in terms of our play. Made it easy for Thistle to press high.

The Berra red card was total stupidity from him. Afterwards though I thought Rovers did well to take the sting out of the game only to be undone very deep into injury time. 

When I saw our lineup and sub options I thought a draw would have been fantastic. Unfortunate we didn't hang on.