Lichties vs Accies, Wednesday 9th February

1 minute ago, lichtiemike said:

I’m pretty sure Radio Scotland said the other day when talking about the St Mirren team v Celtic the 13 players need to be over 18 or something like that. 

Their bench that night hadn’t made a single appearance.

Dundee only had 14 players available the other day and 3 of them were keepers. 

And they registered Dave McKay about 2 hours before kick off 

I think/hope that everyone who applied should get something. I reckon a good few hundred won't have taken up the offer for various reasons - logistics, family, Covid etc etc. If we have, say 1100 season tickets and around 700 available over the two games then you would have to be very unlucky not to get a ticket.

Still nothing for me though.

Edited by Tattie36

23 minutes ago, 1320Lichtie said:

Lichtiemike just bored in his house and getting loads of boys refreshing their emails for a laugh I reckon

🤣 I don’t know if it makes a difference but I put Hamilton as my first and second choice as I have hospitality arranged for the ICT game which I believe is meant to go ahead. 

"Hamilton Academical have asked for Wednesday's Scottish Championship game away to leaders Arbroath to be postponed over a lack of fit players". BBC Sports New.

"Currently, the SPFL ruling is that clubs must play if they have 13 fit registered players - of which at least one must be a goalkeeper, 11 must be outfield players and 10 must be 18 or over".

"Hamilton Academical have asked for Wednesday's Scottish Championship game away to leaders Arbroath to be postponed over a lack of fit players". BBC Sports New.
"Currently, the SPFL ruling is that clubs must play if they have 13 fit registered players - of which at least one must be a goalkeeper, 11 must be outfield players and 10 must be 18 or over".
f**k off,
Nouble and Dowds last games maybe....
It's getting played

Dowds loan period ends on 6th Jan - so he would be available to play next week against Inverness.

Unsure if Livingstone would be willing to add a 2 week extension to Nouble's loan agreement - but with the Premier League being in winter shut down I am sure Arbroath will be asking the question.

Dowds will be keen to stay with Arbroath until the end of the season - again, it's matter of reaching an agreement with Falkirk and the player.

Dowds loan period ends on 6th Jan - so he would be available to play next week against Inverness.
Unsure if Livingstone would be willing to add a 2 week extension to Nouble's loan agreement - but with the Premier League being in winter shut down I am sure Arbroath will be asking the question.
Dowds will be keen to stay with Arbroath until the end of the season - again, it's matter of reaching an agreement with Falkirk and the player.

I think Nouble was season long with a recall option.