Rovers v Pars ..2nd Jan if COVID allows

1 hour ago, roverthemoon said:

Away from the terrible game of football, absolutely shite that there was a restricted crowd in there today. Hopefully  we’ll all get back to grounds soon

Rover the moon still howlin' at the moon........what a dickhead.

4 minutes ago, TONTROOPER said:

Harsh. He was just saying that it's no good without fans, especially a derby game, and he's right.

4 minutes ago, DA Baracus said:

Harsh. He was just saying that it's no good without fans, especially a derby game, and he's right.

Yes we know the atmosphere is crap without fans but his point about restricted numbers being shite (i.e. a bad decision) places him in the 'aw this is just a bad cold' camp.I sincerely hope events prove this is the worst things get but until then ......well we know the rest.

Away and lick Sturgeon’s arse if you think it’s ridiculous to suggest fans should be at the games. No evidence of the virus spreading in outdoor stadiums.

Even removing the political element of this, I’m genuinely baffled that this was your response to someone saying that football is better with fans and they hope fans return asap. I thought the Dunfermline board were the only people who thought it was better without fans.

2 minutes ago, TONTROOPER said:

Yes we know the atmosphere is crap without fans but his point about restricted numbers being shite (i.e. a bad decision) places him in the 'aw this is just a bad cold' camp.I sincerely hope events prove this is the worst things get but until then ......well we know the rest.

An atrocious post. 

Disagreeing with restrictions on football does not mean you think COVID is a bad cold. 

9 minutes ago, TONTROOPER said:

For f**k sake. Was just saying it’s shite that the ground wasn’t full of Pars and Rovers fans cheering on their teams. In the exact same way it was shite that grounds were empty all last season. Take your political shite elsewhere.

Edited by roverthemoon

7 minutes ago, TONTROOPER said:

Are you still drinking Brasso?

1 hour ago, DAFC. said:

I genuinely do not give one f**k about Raith’s position. No-one in the Pars support does.

And I’d be more worried about the fact Raith’s best team in about 20-odd years can’t beat one of the worst Dunfermline teams post-80s. That team is League 1 standard and you’ve never looked like winning each of the three games we’ve played against each other.

Losing 10 goals to Arbroath tho 😆 

5 minutes ago, roverthemoon said:

f**k sake. Was just saying it’s shite that the ground wasn’t full of Pars and Rovers fans cheering on their teams. In the exact same way it was shite that grounds were empty all last season. Take your political shite elsewhere.

No... thats not what you said. Have another look at your post.

4 minutes ago, TONTROOPER said:

No... thats not what you said. Have another look at your post.

Try re-reading the words slowly Like this person did…

28 minutes ago, DA Baracus said:

Edited by roverthemoon