Rovers v Pars ..2nd Jan if COVID allows

Raith Rovers v (Top of the Table) Arbroath £12
Raith Rovers v (Bottom of the Table) Dunfermline £14
Wee team mentality. Is this only available on RaithTV or are other platforms available that are not a blatant rip off?

If you’re going to try and make a point from the moral high ground then at least make sure you get your facts correct.
What a minter.

You could charge a round pound and there still won't be many takers for the steam from Pars fans tbf. I don't think I'm going to bother; if we somehow get a result I'll watch the YouTube highlights on Monday but I didn't bother watching the stream for the Arbroath game and I'm a season ticket holder so it wouldn't have cost me anything. 

Pretty amazing that Raith are signing guys to play in this thing I've heard called "midfield". Not 100% sure what that is, but I'm sure it'll just make them even stronger favorites. On the other hand we've signed a flaky winger and em... that's it. I'm holding out hope Lawless can add something but our midfield really is honking. 

I'll be getting the stream. Not feeling confident at all. Our midfield is atrocious but so is the defence. Some of the space we give teams is criminal.

Lawless might be good, maybe not. That's not going to change our season. It's sorting the defence and midfield that will save us from relegation. Unless we have a couple surprise cm's appearing in our line-up today, then I have little hope of improvement. 

Raith did exactly what we needed to do, by having two good cm's lined up for the opening of the window. 

1 hour ago, Salvo Montalbano said:

You could charge a round pound and there still won't be many takers for the steam from Pars fans tbf. I don't think I'm going to bother; if we somehow get a result I'll watch the YouTube highlights on Monday but I didn't bother watching the stream for the Arbroath game and I'm a season ticket holder so it wouldn't have cost me anything. 

Pretty amazing that Raith are signing guys to play in this thing I've heard called "midfield". Not 100% sure what that is, but I'm sure it'll just make them even stronger favorites. On the other hand we've signed a flaky winger and em... that's it. I'm holding out hope Lawless can add something but our midfield really is honking. 

And here it starts, our midfield is honking blah blah blah. 

55 minutes ago, Chubbychops said:

I'll be getting the stream. Not feeling confident at all. Our midfield is atrocious but so is the defence. Some of the space we give teams is criminal.

Lawless might be good, maybe not. That's not going to change our season. It's sorting the defence and midfield that will save us from relegation. Unless we have a couple surprise cm's appearing in our line-up today, then I have little hope of improvement. 

Raith did exactly what we needed to do, by having two good cm's lined up for the opening of the window. 

Our last two games have been utter shan. We know fine they can play a lot better. But we haven’t. Sick to death of this “we’re Shite” rubbish, and “ our defence and midfield are crap” yada yada. It’s a Fife derby anything can happen. We’ve been off the boil for a good while. 

2 minutes ago, baillieinleeds said:

Our last two games have been utter shan. We know fine they can play a lot better. But we haven’t. Sick to death of this “we’re Shite” rubbish, and “ our defence and midfield are crap” yada yada. It’s a Fife derby anything can happen. We’ve been off the boil for a good while. 

I'm not too keen to buy this 'we are crap' pish as well, Ayr fans done that to us and beat us just last week. In the two games so far both teams have looked okay, anything goes for a derby game!

Everybody is doing this ‘we’re pish, you’ll win easily’ nonsense. Utterly tedious. On paper this should be a Rovers win, but as we found out down at Ayr, the game isn’t played on paper. Really need to get a win to get back on track. Three defeats in a row and it’ll start to feel like a mini-crisis. 

17 minutes ago, Heaton said:

So here we go again...the dont tell us your pish and everyone is pish. Trust us we are and you will agree after the game as everyone else has who told us to stop with the we are pish chat emoji23.png

No one will be happier to come on and apologise in person if you prove to be as pish as you say you are.  Let’s hope you are 🤞🏻

17 hours ago, Black and White Tragic said:

Raith Rovers v (Top of the Table) Arbroath £12

Raith Rovers v (Bottom of the Table) Dunfermline £14

Wee team mentality. Is this only available on RaithTV or are other platforms available that are not a blatant rip off?

Simple if it’s too much just do your usual and pay pence in the pound instead of what you actually owe. Also no cheques from you lot. 

i’d like to have seen us drop the price to £10 for the Covid measures period, however it’s been £14 all season. Alloa at £18 is ridiculous and I think Ayr we’re charging full ticket price first time too.  Streams should never be the same price as a match ticket. 

29 minutes ago, Heaton said:

So here we go again...the dont tell us your pish and everyone is pish. Trust us we are and you will agree after the game as everyone else has who told us to stop with the we are pish chat emoji23.png

I’ll apologise if I’m wrong, But I won’t be holding my breath. It depends on which Rovers side turn up. The team sitting in third or the team spiralling out of the play offs with lacklustre displays 

22 minutes ago, San Starko Rover said:

Simple if it’s too much just do your usual and pay pence in the pound instead of what you actually owe. Also no cheques from you lot. 

i’d like to have seen us drop the price to £10 for the Covid measures period, however it’s been £14 all season. Alloa at £18 is ridiculous and I think Ayr we’re charging full ticket price first time too.  Streams should never be the same price as a match ticket. 

No one should be using cheques these days. A ludicrous payment method.

Also, can you explain how it is 'usual' for the club to pay pounds in the pence, or are you basing that off the single administration event from years ago? If so, are you therefore suggesting that the club have done that in every financial transaction since? Can you cite examples please?

Also, we are pish. We got absolutely battered 0-3 in our last game. We've played 24 competitive matches this season and have kept a clean sheet in just four of those. We've failed to score in 11 of those. We are 19 points behind Raith. We are only not bottom of the table due to a single goal. We averaged 0.8 points per game.

9 minutes ago, DA Baracus said:

Also, can you explain how it is 'usual' for the club to pay pounds in the pence, or are you basing that off the single administration event from years ago? If so, are you therefore suggesting that the club have done that in every financial transaction since? Can you cite examples please?

Also, we are pish. We got absolutely battered 0-3 in our last game. We've played 24 competitive matches this season and have kept a clean sheet in just four of those. We've failed to score in 11 of those. We are 19 points behind Raith. We are only not bottom of the table due to a single goal. We averaged 0.8 points per game.

Jesus mate it was a joke, chill out. 

14 minutes ago, DA Baracus said:

Arbroath are the best team in the league, so a scudding wasn’t all that unusual was it. 

Also down playing your clubs disgusting actions as a joke and beat others for mentioning this behaviour shows utter contemptible ignorance. 

Edited by baillieinleeds

Just now, baillieinleeds said:

Arbroath are the best team in the league, so a scudding wasn’t all that unusual was it. 

Also down playing your clubs disgusting actions as a joke and beat others for mentioning it this behaviour shows utter contemptible ignorance. 

Haha, get it so far up you!