Where are you on the political spectrum?

Scott Steiner

7 hours ago, scottsdad said:

I think I might try spending 2022 as a Staunch Gammon Tory. Just to try it out, like taking a car for a test drive. 

Can't do any harm - there are no elections this year. I can just go about rubbing shoulders with the others. Might be fun to try it out for a while. 

Welcome friend.

You won’t regret it.

Your wife is also welcome.

49 minutes ago, Thorongil said:

Nope, Buc is someone else whom I happen to know offline. He is an Aberdeen fan and a gentleman.

Thanks mate .

Obviously I don't know who you are but I will find out later .

Thank you for the backing much appreciated.👍

2 minutes ago, Buc1958 said:

Thanks mate .

Obviously I don't know who you are but I will find out later .

Thank you for the backing much appreciated.👍

Reference the thread title, where are you on Political Spectrum?

How about Scottish Independence? The Monarchy? Always good to know where everyone stands!

1 minute ago, ICTJohnboy said:

Reference the thread title, where are you on Political Spectrum?

How about Scottish Independence? The Monarchy? Always good to know where everyone stands!

100% Nationalist & Green  . The royal family to put it mildly I've no time for them.

I'm also 100% vegan but I don't preach that diet to others unless I'm asked .

9 minutes ago, Buc1958 said:

100% Nationalist & Green  . The royal family to put it mildly I've no time for them.

In that case, welcome, although your dietary fads might raise a few eyebrows on here. It's possibly just a phase, and nothing that a few Aberdeen Angus steaks won't sort out.

Edited by ICTJohnboy

7 minutes ago, ICTJohnboy said:

In that case, welcome, although your dietary fads might raise a few eyebrows on here. It's possibly just a phase, and nothing that a few Aberdeen Angus steaks won't sort out.

Been veggie since 1987 ish and vegan a few years now and I will never be going back Johnboy.

Loved the " in that case welcome part "raised a smile 😁😁😁😁 and thank you for the welcome.

1 minute ago, Buc1958 said:

Been veggie since 1987 ish and vegan a few years now and I will never be going back Johnboy.

Loved the " in that case welcome part "raised a smile 😁😁😁😁 and thank you for the welcome.

No problem, tbh the forum's been a bit quiet since your alter ego, sorry, since Scott Steiner left, or should I say was removed.

I'm sure you'll last a lot longer.

:)

2 minutes ago, ICTJohnboy said:

No problem, tbh the forum's been a bit quiet since your alter ego, sorry, since Scott Steiner left, or should I say was removed.

I'm sure you'll last a lot longer.

:)

I go running with him we've booked 2 runs in the coming months .

My names John Buchan and I'm on the gas safe web site .👍

28 minutes ago, Buc1958 said:

You'll find it delightfully ironic that there was a vegan thread on this forum that got ruined by loads of omnivorous types coming on and repeatedly arguing against it. Ive actually always found vegans to be generally quiet about it (unless appropriate; restaurants etc) and it's actually the omnivores who get triggered into banging their particular dietary drum.

Welcome to the forum.

1 minute ago, Miguel Sanchez said:

How do you know so many people away from Pie & Bovril who just happen to join Pie & Bovril and post nothing but shite?

Looking at your name are you Spanish if so which part of Spain are you from Miguel.?