Where are you on the political spectrum?

Scott Steiner

1 minute ago, velo army said:

You'll find it delightfully ironic that there was a vegan thread on this forum that got ruined by loads of omnivorous types coming on and repeatedly arguing against it. Ive actually always found vegans to be generally quiet about it (unless appropriate; restaurants etc) and it's actually the omnivores who get triggered into banging their particular dietary drum.

Welcome to the forum.

Thank for the welcome much appreciated there seems to be some good guys on here which I like .

And yes you're right some meat eaters don't like vegans .

I once went to the supermarket with my vegan runners tee shirt on and got a few not very nice looks verging on annoyance.

Found that a bit uneasy .

19 hours ago, BFTD said:

Report back; tell us what they say when the proles aren't around.

13 hours ago, Dawson Park Boy said:

Welcome friend.

You won’t regret it.

Your wife is also welcome.

My right-wing comrades (if that is the right word) don't mess about. One day in and we're straight into the wife-swapping parties. It's the first step, the VIP lane. 

3 hours ago, scottsdad said:

My right-wing comrades (if that is the right word) don't mess about. One day in and we're straight into the wife-swapping parties. It's the first step, the VIP lane. 

They'd clearly had their eye on Mrs scottsdad for a while.