ICT v RRFC…..

Said I thought it would be a 1-1 draw before the game, but that's absolutely sickening. We've done brilliantly for pretty much all the game, and yet Caley pop up with a goal from about 30 yards out to snatch it. The final few minutes were as tense as you can get. Young Aaron Arnott really had to bury that chance at the end. He's gone in ahead of Zanatta and Connolly today but unfortunately just couldn't seem to get the power on the shot. 

Fucking annoying. Should have won that. Arnott at the end. Jesus, but he’s young. Tumilty earlier on too. Dreadful attempt at a finish for 2-0. And what on Earth was his pish free kick late on? As someone said, we are never beating these c***s. 
At least Arbroath and Partick dropped points.  Still right at the top. Hopeful that at home we can win next week and tighten it even further. 

I think up to the equaliser we probably had the better clear cut chances, and the fact we did nothing with them makes the dropped points deserved. 

First, Ross should do far better with the one that ricocheted to him. It's a sitter. Second, the break with Tumilty who manages to split the difference between the cross and the shot and ends up doing neither.

You want to win titles. You have to hold on to results like that. 

Poplatnik I think is the most shot shy striker I’ve seen in my life. 

Make an arse of a great chance at their end by fucking about with the ball at the edge of the box … 20 seconds later the balls in our net. 

On paper, yes good point, but that is ridiculously frustrating when we were in the position we were in. 

The positive side? We didn't lose and Lichties beaten.

The negative side? We really need to get our scoring goals act together as well as the continuing loss of late goals. Really annoying. Killie today's winners.

An absolute mugging by ICT. We're not going to maintain any sort of challenge either though, unless we add some serious pace and creativity up top. 

Think talk of us not challenging because of that result is nonsense to be honest. If we lose at home to Arbroath next week, then fair enough but at the moment it’s still ridiculously tight up the top with everyone to play everyone. Long way to go in this title race. 

Not sure where to start with that. Positives are that I thought we were the better side overall and deserved to win, a much more encouraging performance. I would also have taken a point before the game and Williamson and Stanton looked very good once again.

However, ultimately it is a massive two points dropped, given the circumstances. Stealing a stat from the ICT commentator but that is now 12 of our 26 goals conceded in the final 15 minutes of games, it’s just not good enough and needs to be sorted as soon as possible. I think  a side capable of winning the league holds on to a 1-0 win today and escapes Firhill with a draw a couple of weeks ago.

Hope Ross’ injury isn’t anything that keeps him out next week, he was excellent, although he should have scored a second. Berra makes such a big difference to us defensively. We really aren’t far away but we have thrown away far too many points to win this league and I think we’ll be competing for a play off place.

The results going Killie’s way today along with this week’s appointment of McInnes feels like a momentum shift. With their superior budget for a couple of quality January additions, I’d be surprised if they don’t go on to win the league with a couple of games to spare. 

That was fucking disgusting once again. We need about 4 attacking players brought in this month. 

Duku and Sutherland need released. Neither are good enough for this level.

2 minutes ago, TheScarf said:

That was fucking disgusting once again. We need about 4 attacking players brought in this month. 

Duku and Sutherland need released. Neither are good enough for this level.

Wonder if the lad who was claiming it was all sour grapes from Rovers fans when we said he was honking is still of the same opinion...

Just now, Broken Algorithms said:

Wonder if the lad who was claiming it was all sour grapes from Rovers fans when we said he was honking is still of the same opinion...

We’d have been as well keeping the equally as shite James Keatings.