Week 18

lichtie23

FFS they just can't stop stepping on their own dicks. 

This shit is exactly the sort of pish that plagued the Norv Turner teams, the Mike McCoy teams, and the Anthony Lynn teams. Unbelievable that it's no different for the 4th straight coaching regime.

This game is playing out exactly how I expected. To be honest LAC doesn't deserve the playoffs because they've blown opportunities all season long, played like shit far too often, and made exactly the same sort of braindead mistakes that Turner and McCoy got fired for. It's frustrating as f**k, because the O has the talent to play with anybody, but the lack of progress year on year no matter how many times they change the HC is so fucking tiresome.

Chris Harris just go f**k yourself you useless piece of shit.

6 minutes ago, invergowrie arab said:

LV are letting that game run out if Chargers don't take the Time Out

Yup. 

Carr confirmed the Raiders were just planning to run out the clock. Staley has just intentionally cost his team a playoff spot.

Possibly the single biggest stupid situational decision I've ever seen by a Chargers HC, and that's saying something given I sat through year after year of head-scratchers from Turner and McCoy.

Edited by Boo Khaki

I’m glad we didn’t kneel down, because we’d be going to Arrowhead next week instead of Cincinnati. Shite we let the Steelers in, but got to look after yourself first.

Still can’t believe Staley called that timeout. I think the Raiders were just playing keep ball at that point and would have tried a really long FG as time expired - and it would have been 60-odd yards, so a very good chance of missing.

Delighted with this season, especially the way the team has handled all the adversity. It’s going to look pretty shite when we don’t retain Bisaccia…

Went to bed in a foul mood seeing the Niners go 17 - 0 down. Woke up with a stauner. Then I checked the score. Ooft!
It was a stunning comeback, thought the game was gone again when they had to punt with 1.57 left. Thought there was no way they could get the ball back and score a TD, and the win predictor only gave them a 0.4% chance of winning. That's the lowest percentage a team has ever come back and won from.

1 minute ago, peasy23 said:

It was a stunning comeback, thought the game was gone again when they had to punt with 1.57 left. Thought there was no way they could get the ball back and score a TD, and the win predictor only gave them a 0.4% chance of winning. That's the lowest percentage a team has ever come back and won from.

Yeah saw that when I woke up this morning. Absolutely wild! Loving the emergence of Jennings as a real WR3 in the offence and nice to see Aiyuk turning in another fine performance. Will enjoy watching the game back after work today.

taylor-taylor-swift.gif