African Nations Cup - Cameroon 2021 (2022)

HibeeJibee

I'll be happy enough if it's Morocco who get sworded by Cameroon in the semis. Egypt are still a remarkably blunt tool, considering they have Mo Salah.

Edit: good Lord, an Egyptian equaliser and they actually look threatening. I need a sit down!

Edit 2: this looks like another one with penalties written all over it. Egypt more interested in niggly fouls and time-wasting for the final twenty minutes. Considering their goalkeeper's nursing an injury, I can't see that changing in extra time.

Edited by BFTD

Christ. Had to make dinner, so missed extra time, and somehow Egypt get the win.

Both teams were pretty shite and Cameroon should be ashamed of themselves if they don't get to the final now.

8 minutes ago, BFTD said:

Christ. Had to make dinner, so missed extra time, and somehow Egypt get the win.

Both teams were pretty shite and Cameroon should be ashamed of themselves if they don't get to the final now.

I haven't been overly impressed by them either.

13 minutes ago, Jacksgranda said:

I haven't been overly impressed by them either.

No, but they've easily been the best team at the tournament. Home advantage does wonders.

They'll probably struggle to escape their group if they make it to the World Cup.

E-Q doing very well to make it to half-time only one behind, but getting back into it in the last few minutes. Hopefully Senegal don't get an early goal and we could have an entertaining second half.

His hand was by his side and the guy was really close to him, it shouldn't have been given as a penalty in the first place.

I won't argue because as I say, I'm clearly clueless now. But I've seen penalties given when an arm has been closer to the body than that. It was by his side but it was still out a bit.