Celtic v Dundee

On 15/02/2022 at 13:21, The Derry said:

Will happily fight any Celtic fan willing to spend the next week in hospital.

I’d wager the only fight you have ever had is the one to avoid diabetes.

Go Away GIF by Bounce

As for the game, it would be good to get back to keeping clean sheets so a 3 or 4 -0 would do nicely 

Edited by Jinky67

14 hours ago, Jinky67 said:

I’d wager the only fight you have ever had is the one to avoid diabetes.

Go Away GIF by Bounce

As for the game, it would be good to get back to keeping clean sheets so a 3 or 4 -0 would do nicely 

Jokes on you brosephine, I have type 1.  

1 hour ago, Stevie67 said:
11 hours ago, The Derry said:

Jokes on you brosephine, I have type 1.  

Who gives a f**k..stop looking for sympathy for likes .

Stevie is quite upset that Rangers just casually swept aside a European footballing powerhouse away from home and knows his team would never be capable of such things. 

There's no need to lash out, Steven.

Stevie is quite upset that Rangers just casually swept aside a European footballing powerhouse away from home and knows his team would never be capable of such things. 

There's no need to lash out, Steven.
Thatll be Stephen ..and I don't mind Sevco sweeping aside a 1990s European powerhouse ..and as I type thatll be a 1960s European powerhouse 2 down [emoji28]

13 hours ago, Stevie67 said:

Thatll be Stephen ..and I don't mind Sevco sweeping aside a 1990s European powerhouse ..and as I type thatll be a 1960s European powerhouse 2 down emoji28.png

You mean the chancers that got papped out of the 67/68 European Cup in the preliminary round ? Note to all posters who include the number 67 in their P&B name - winning the European Cup once does not make a club a European powerhouse.  1960s European powerhouse were Real Madrid, Benfica and the two Milan clubs.  

You mean the chancers that got papped out of the 67/68 European Cup in the preliminary round ? Note to all posters who include the number 67 in their P&B name - winning the European Cup once does not make a club a European powerhouse.  1960s European powerhouse were Real Madrid, Benfica and the two Milan clubs.  

They certainly were powerhouses the clubs you quoted!! The same clubs that didn't win European Cup in 1967 ..erm ..because Celtic did . They beat one of the Milan clubs .